Seeking Solutions for my Double Bubble Deformity - Miami, Florida

I found Dr. Maercks online while researching...

I found Dr. Maercks online while researching procedures to correct my double bubble deformity as a result of my recent sub-muscular breast implant surgery. As I read more about the cold subfasial breast augmentation that Dr. Maercks performs, I also learned his cold subfasial method is not only the ideal solution to correct my double bubble deformity, but also to eliminate the large unnatural gap between my breasts that is so often seen with under the muscle implants as well as eliminate the all too often implant migration down and to the sides also commonly seen with sub-muscular implants.
My surgery was performed a week ago and I am very pleased with my results!
My double bubble is gone and my breasts have the perfect space between them. The choice by Dr. Maercks to use anatomically shaped implants in lieu of my previous round implants gave my appearance a much more natural look and upper pole fullness I was lacking with my previous surgery. Dr. Maercks exceeded my already high expectations!

Some Pics

I wanted to post some pictures from my first BA and my revision BA.

Pics of 1st BA and Revision

Miami Physician

Dr. Rian Maercks made me feel very comfortable and gladly spent all the time I needed answering my questions and addressing any concerns. His staff was very welcoming as well. Dr. Maercks is very educated and passionate about what he does and I was very much at ease throughout my entire process.