TT at 187 Lbs After 100 Lbs Weight Loss and 3 Babies - Miami, FL

Hi everyone I decided to post my experience...

Hi everyone I decided to post my experience because I know how much it helped me when I was looking for answers. I found it difficult to find many post on ppl whom got a TT at 180 lbs + who had massive weight loss and for that reason I decided to post. Alrhough I had my surgery just 4 days ago I feel I'm going to be happy with the results keeping in mind I'm extremely swollen specially on my right side more than my left but I had more fat and hanging skin on that side so it makes sense I will post before and after pics . If you have any questions please feel free to ask !!!!

Hi everyone I'm doing good have had some issues with my BB I had some stitches open and a bit of infection which I'm dealing with. however the part that seems most worrisome to me is that pants that fit me when I had the flab now don't close also I have one side a lot bigger than the other. I'm told it's swelling but scared it's not. I've tried looking up pics of post op swelling but have had no luck . Is it possible to swell so much ur bigger than u were pre op ? I mean I know he took off a significant amount of skin I see it but this supposed swelling is terrifying me !!!! When I touch my tummy the skin feels flabby and soft is this swelling ?

Any help on previous post on swelling ?

Miami Plastic Surgeon