53 Years Old, Two Pregnacies and in Badly Need of Repairing the Tummy Area - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had been wanting to do a tummy tuck since my...

I had been wanting to do a tummy tuck since my early 40's but for a number of reasons I was forced to push back the surgery. Finally at 53 years of age I was abe to start my search for a surgeon. Dr. Polo's name was given to me by a dear friend that works with plastic surgeons. There are no words to describe how much I appreciate Dr. Polo's advise, guidance and bedside manners. There has not been a moment since my surgery that I have regretted my decision to have the surgery and to put my trust in Dr. Polo's hands. He is a kind man who truly cares for his patients. He does not try to convince you to do other procedures to make more money as so many of Miami's plastic surgeons unfortunately do. His credentials are exceptional. Dr. Polo is the only plastic surgeon for me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Polo is a soft spoken kind man. Has excellent bedside manners and truly makes his patients feel comfortable and at ease. Exceptional Surgeon