Tummy Tuck, Lipo & BA W/full Lift - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey there! Ever since I had my first child I've...

Hey there! Ever since I had my first child I've always wanted to have my tummy tuck done because of the amount of stretch marks I had....then I had a second child 10 years later and here I am now with a date set for this makeover. I do cross fit 5-6 times a week and plan on losing another 25 lbs before my surgery date to maximize my results. No matter how much I exercise and eat clean my stomach will never be firm and tight. I've also had a BA (saline) previously so I'm having them redone but silicone this time with a full lift. In reading many reviews on here at some ease knowing I'm not alone nor am I'm the only one that is scared, extremely nervous yet excite for this change in less than 4 months away.....Let the countdown begin!

Countdown begins

As of this Monday, I will be 60 days away from my procedure. It's finally sinking in and of course I'm extremely nervous, scared yet anxious and happy all at the same time. Trying to mentally prepare myself for the pain I'll be in. After seeing a lot of these reviews here I can only imagine the recovery process.

10 days till surgery!

So my nerves have definitely sky rocketed. I was nervous knowing I was already going into this but these last two months I've been a wreck! I've gotten my period twice last month and on my third time this month...I'm so sure it's my nerves and anxiety over the surgery. Hopefully my cycle will back to normal after all is said and done. Has anyone experienced this before their surgery?

The clock is ticking.....????

4 days to go....it's starting to really hit me now and I'm getting more excited by the minute! Of course my nerves are still out of wack but also looking forward to my outcome. Have some of my meds and vitamins ready and finished shopping for my clothing making sure it's very comfortable and loose. Pedicure also done today as I will not be able to do it for a while.

Before pics!

Here are my before pics! Wouldn't be real if I didn't share these with you all!

Pre-Op done!

Pre-op already done! Surgery scheduled first patient tomorrow morning!

Made it to the flat side!

On my way home in pain more of my breast more if a burning sensation didn't have this with my first augmentation. Will update later on when I'm good to update.

Best nurses ever!

My hubby and son have been the best nurses ever so far! I even got flowers when I got home from my little guy and a box of Ferrer rocher chocolates!

Everyday it gets better little by little

I'm able to get up on my own and still walking around every two hours. Staying off the Percocet during the day only use it at night if I need to. Started Tylenol during the day today and was able to have a bowl movement which I'm happy about after having heard from others on here that it took them up to 10 days to have one. Been getting sponge bath from my hubby and it feels so great since I can't shower. I do have to say I hate this binder with all my heart!

Happy Birthday to me! ?????????????????

Had my post op today and love what I saw! And I'm swollen so I'm looking forward to what it will look like once the swelling subsides. I'm happy I get to shower today! That's the best birthday gift ever! Lol here is a before and after!

Swell hell

It's been a week since my surgery and the swelling is setting in. I hope the pleats on my hips go away as the swelling subsides, I know it's only been a week but I'm anxious!

Swelling going down some

I'm 9 days post op and seem to feel better today. Have been using my walker less as needed was able to shower myself to a certain point today without feeling fatigue. Taking shape again keeping my fingers crossed for those pleats to go down.

Free from the drain!!

Drain came out today I was so nervous and afraid as my husband was the one taking it out. It did not hurt a bit, I felt it a tad bit but nothing major as I've read on here before that it is painful. Here is a update at my two weeks post op! Still swollen but I see progress!

3 weeks Post op

Getting better day by day, swelling has gone down more but at the end of the day it's back up. It is part of the recovery process, just have to be patient! The pleating on my hips has gotten better as well.

1 month post OP

Time is surely flying it's been over a month since my surgery. I'm feeling good overall. Wake up flat and depending on what I do during the day I swell towards the evening. Had a set back with my "T" incision from my breast lift but it's healing, slowly, but surely. My pleating is going away too! Here are a few pictures on my progress!

Pre-Op vs. Post Op 4 weeks

I'm down 10 lbs pre surgery weight and in love with my new body!

Love my new sports bra! 5 weeks post op

This bra is very comfortable, glad I went with Amanda's recommendation. I'm so loving my boobs and their size! Glad I went a tad bit bigger.

6 weeks Post op Update!

Here are a few pics of my progress at 6 weeks. I stared using scar treatment last week on my scars. My wound separation on my boobs has gotten way better in a weeks time frame. I should be healed by next week on that. My incision is nice and I am using scar treatment on it twice sometimes 3xs a day. I usually don't end up with dark scars not sure why this time I did but hopefully as I have in the past with other surgeries it will lighten up. Happy Healing to all you lovely ladies out there!

In Love with my new body!

I'll be 8 weeks post op tomorrow....my how time flies! Although I swell still towards the end of the night I'm loving my results!

Love the changes week after week. Such a great feeling!

I almost 3 months post op and can say I'm happy with my results his far. Every week things get even better. I'm stating to wean myself from my garment which is hard for me since I'm used to wearing it 23 hours a day. It's helped mold my shape so it's a bitter sweet thing for me. I've purchased another one just for my abdomen area to help with keeping me molded and also helping me wean off the regular garment I wear as I am limited to wearing pants because you can see it if I wear a dress or skirt. Happy healing to all you lovely ladies out there and those that will be having surgery soon, it's all worth the pain! Such a great feeling!

Happy 3 Months Post op!

Today marks 12 weeks I had my surgery! I am noticing more swelling in the evenings especially since I started working out this week again. Have any of you experienced this and did you wear a compression garment to help with the swelling? I did wear my compression garment for almost 3 months and started weaning myself off of it, not sure if I should go back to wearing it or will my swelling eventually go away.

Happy 3 Months Post op!

No regrets definitely worth it

Swelling getting better at night with the Pineapple tea.

Loving my curves!

Happy 4th of July!

Felt great wearing a bikini at the beach today! Not having to cover up like before or hide under a once piece and t-shirt! No regrets here whatsoever! Almost 4 months post op.

Happy 4 month Boob-aversary to me!

Love shopping for bras now! I can fit plenty in them.

Bra shopping is FUN!

Embracing my gift

I'm swollen in these pics due to the time of the month! I still wear my compression garment because I tend to swell from my crossfit workouts. All in all I love my curves and results hoping my scars lighten up one day.
Miami Plastic Surgeon