Tummy Tuck, Lipo & BA W/full Lift - Miami, FL

Hey there! Ever since I had my first child I've...

Hey there! Ever since I had my first child I've always wanted to have my tummy tuck done because of the amount of stretch marks I had....then I had a second child 10 years later and here I am now with a date set for this makeover. I do cross fit 5-6 times a week and plan on losing another 25 lbs before my surgery date to maximize my results. No matter how much I exercise and eat clean my stomach will never be firm and tight. I've also had a BA (saline) previously so I'm having them redone but silicone this time with a full lift. In reading many reviews on here at some ease knowing I'm not alone nor am I'm the only one that is scared, extremely nervous yet excite for this change in less than 4 months away.....Let the countdown begin!

Countdown begins

As of this Monday, I will be 60 days away from my procedure. It's finally sinking in and of course I'm extremely nervous, scared yet anxious and happy all at the same time. Trying to mentally prepare myself for the pain I'll be in. After seeing a lot of these reviews here I can only imagine the recovery process.

10 days till surgery!

So my nerves have definitely sky rocketed. I was nervous knowing I was already going into this but these last two months I've been a wreck! I've gotten my period twice last month and on my third time this month...I'm so sure it's my nerves and anxiety over the surgery. Hopefully my cycle will back to normal after all is said and done. Has anyone experienced this before their surgery?

The clock is ticking.....????

4 days to go....it's starting to really hit me now and I'm getting more excited by the minute! Of course my nerves are still out of wack but also looking forward to my outcome. Have some of my meds and vitamins ready and finished shopping for my clothing making sure it's very comfortable and loose. Pedicure also done today as I will not be able to do it for a while.

Before pics!

Here are my before pics! Wouldn't be real if I didn't share these with you all!

Pre-Op done!

Pre-op already done! Surgery scheduled first patient tomorrow morning!

Made it to the flat side!

On my way home in pain more of my breast more if a burning sensation didn't have this with my first augmentation. Will update later on when I'm good to update.

Best nurses ever!

My hubby and son have been the best nurses ever so far! I even got flowers when I got home from my little guy and a box of Ferrer rocher chocolates!

Everyday it gets better little by little

I'm able to get up on my own and still walking around every two hours. Staying off the Percocet during the day only use it at night if I need to. Started Tylenol during the day today and was able to have a bowl movement which I'm happy about after having heard from others on here that it took them up to 10 days to have one. Been getting sponge bath from my hubby and it feels so great since I can't shower. I do have to say I hate this binder with all my heart!

Happy Birthday to me! ?????????????????

Had my post op today and love what I saw! And I'm swollen so I'm looking forward to what it will look like once the swelling subsides. I'm happy I get to shower today! That's the best birthday gift ever! Lol here is a before and after!

Swell hell

It's been a week since my surgery and the swelling is setting in. I hope the pleats on my hips go away as the swelling subsides, I know it's only been a week but I'm anxious!

Swelling going down some

I'm 9 days post op and seem to feel better today. Have been using my walker less as needed was able to shower myself to a certain point today without feeling fatigue. Taking shape again keeping my fingers crossed for those pleats to go down.