Soon to Be Divorced Mother of Two. I Just Want to Enjoy my Body Again. For Me!

Well I want a tummy tuck, bbl and Lipo. I am...

Well I want a tummy tuck, bbl and Lipo. I am researching every free chance that I get. It is so hard Bc as soon as you fall in love with one doctor, something negative pops up. I was looking at DR and Columbia doctors but I'm so scared of the what ifs afterwards. I want people to be held responsible if it's there fault you know. It's a risky thing but they do great work in and out of the country. The price difference is Bananas. Uhhh. Decisions like these are so hard. Help me.

Surgery is definitely happening. Unsure of the damn procedures tho ????

I am still having the surgery but, I may now only do the Lipo and BBL first. Depending on the severity of the pain that may be it lol. I am just thinking that I want to be able to lay down. If I do the tummy tuck as well, I'm A@@ out. At least I'll be able to sleep on my stomach you know. Ladies that have had it all some please help me out. What you think.

Recovery Houses in Miami. Helllllppp

To my Spectrum Dolls why recovery houses a did you stay at or are planning to stay at? I was looking at loveshows RH and Dolls! Any advice or reviews will be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to cover all bases early. Akaaaaaayyy!

A lil Humor lmaoooo

I wish a dr would do me like this bih. Lmaoooooooooooooo
Looking at Ghurani

So far I am just waiting on a price from the spectrum rep