The Perfect Upgrade! 325cc Exchanged for 525cc - 42 Yo, 5'5, 125 Lbs, 3 Kids - Miami, FL

After nursing all three of my babies, I had named...

After nursing all three of my babies, I had named my breasts "Droopy" & "Sloppy". I never minded being small because I was perky. But once the perkiness disappeared, I decided I needed to do a little something for myself. I had my first BA (325cc, silicone) in 2006. I was very happy with my breasts at first, but after 10 years, I wanted a new pair and I wanted them a bit bigger.

I've been trying to have my BA since July 2015. Several injuries and poor sugar control (I am a Type 1 diabetic) prevented me from having surgery as I had to cancel / reschedule 5 times before I could finally have the procedure done. This has been a tough process for me and I am very excited to say that I am now VERY happy with my new breasts!

After a lot of research, I chose Dr. Perez-Gurri at Imagos Plastic Surgery. I felt very comfortable and safe with him because he had experience performing plastic surgery on patients with Type 1 Diabetes. The added BIG PLUS was that his portfolio of work was absolutely outstanding. I knew halfway through my consult, that he was the one. I have to say that I couldn't have been happier with my choice - or my results!

I am a single mom, a marketing exec, an avid golfer and I do pilates (obsessively) about 5 times / week. I take care of myself and make it a priority to follow my nutrition plan (that doesn't mean I don't cheat every once and a while) in order to keep my diabetes under control. I have 3 kids I need to stay healthy for! So, my point is that my body is very important to me and I am ecstatic that I chose Dr. Perez-Gurri - and even more ecstatic with my results!

I found Dr. Perez-Gurri while searching on RealSelf for reviews from diabetic patients. I wanted to know their stories and see which doctors they chose. I stumbled across a review from a young lady that had a BA with Dr. Perez-Gurri and I reached out to her through RealSelf. She was responsive and willing to answer all my questions. This site has been an incredible resource for me. I have been able to read reviews, see results, ask questions, learn about options, get great advise, and ultimately help me select the perfect size for me and the PS I always hoped for. Thank you, RealSelf!

42 yrs old
125 lbs
3 kids
325cc Memory Gel Silicone exchanged for 525cc Memory Gel Silicone

1 day post-op

Thank you Dr. Perez-Gurri & Imagos staff! The surgery couldn't have gone better (PS said so himself). I have felt very little pain - just a bit of pressure, nothing to complain about. No more Vicodin, only Tylenol - yay!

Day 2 & 3 - recovering and happy!

I have to say that I am pretty surprised with my recovery.. I was so worried thinking that I would be down for the count for at least a week, but I've been fantastic. No more Tylenol even! I have to give credit to my PS.. He is awesome.

Looking better every day :)

Quick update... my PS says I am healing nicely. I had my stitches removed on Friday (Day7) & he is very happy with the incision healing (yay!). Got to enjoy the pool a bit on Saturday & now that Spring is here... I can't wait for Summer!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Perez-Gurri and his staff at Imagos Plastic Surgery has been outstanding! Dr. PG was very knowledgeable about the procedure and helpful with selecting my size. I am a Type 1 diabetic and he talked to me clearly about the possible complications of having surgery (for someone like me), but I felt reassured by his experience and bedside manner. I knew I was in good hands.. GREAT HANDS! Thank you Dr. PG & the Imagos staff.. I could not be happier and could not recommend you highly enough!