Goodbye Water Bags, Hello Gels! - Miami, FL

I loved my breast, but they needed improvement. I...

I loved my breast, but they needed improvement. I did my initial breast augmentation about 6 years ago or so, with saline water. I loved my results, but throughout the years my breast had some emptiness on the upper portion of my breasts. And although breast are naturally supposed to fall laterally, mine was a little much. So when I decided to go back to the amazing Dr. Perez-Gurri, he agreed that a larger implant would help with my concerns. He highly recommended to switch over to silicone gel implants-- and let me tell you: the difference is like day and night!! I couldn't be more in love with my results. They feel so much more natural. No matter feeling like I have a water bed on my chest, no more rippling, no more hearing waves on my chest. I went from 425cc filled implant, to 695cc. The best part is that my breasts don't look like to balloons sitting on my chest. They have such a nice, natural slope to them.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perez-Gurri is quite the surgeon. He listens as you're voicing your concerns, he takes everything you say into consideration. You leave his office with all your answers questioned, even ones you didn't know you had. He's very honest and upfront, which is why I always return to him to continue with my surgical / in office procedures. I highly recommend Dr. PG to anyone and everyone.