Everything is Good to Go BUT! Need a Recovery House! :( Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

In search of a recovery house near Spectrum...

In search of a recovery house near Spectrum Aesthetics. I got a few numbers from my consultant but a couple didn't speak English that well, I need like reviews and like a website would help. Keyla recovery house has one, I just sent them a email. But the website was set up like for women only. Beyoncé "Girls run the world" playing as I'm researching. So I wasn't sure if they took male clients. So yea I need some suggestions. Thank you! its right around the corner.

Found my recovery house!!

I will be going to COSMICARE for my post op recovery! It took me awhile to figure between them and the Doll House stay. But COSMICARE was more modern, had more attentive care in packages and other options and right by the beach. Dont get me wrong the Doll house stay did have a nice house per website gallery and certified care, but i just went with my gut. So I'm ready!! One more month! Wish me luck and prayers! ????

My results are dramatic changed! Butt wanted lil...

My results are dramatic changed! Butt wanted lil more bigger, but he was focused on my fat grafts and contouring. Made a hint that I can come back to go bigger. but came out great! The first 2 weeks are like WHOA! Yesssss!!! Then it shrinks! :( I know its dumb that I didnt take before pics but I was that bad of a complex I didnt love to see. So they are sending them. I do have a more feminine figure with hips and a booty but theres always room for more ;) #infatuation! Maybe in 2 years. And to know I can still lose more fat its only been 4 weeks well a lil under. I hope not then ill say it was a waste! but like I said I look nice. Ill post soon xoxo

Spectrum Aesthetics??????? Go at Your Own Risk

Ok let me start by saying, "you pay what you get for" 4500 is cheap compared to average 7- 8000. Anyway. Dr. Mel Ortega is a Meh kinda of guy. He pretty much tells you what you want. Yes Im a male. I wanted a more feminine look. He said he can do that. Which he did a little. Until i flew down there for him to tell me my expectations would have to be a second surgery. That he was retrieving fat from the lower stomach and back. And that i would have to come back for another surgery for top half???? Like why didn't they mentioned that before i came from Michigan? Most of the staff speaks spanish, broken english which i didn't mind because i understood a little. anyway. Sooooooo!!! Stupid me i didn't really take before pictures well i did but with a shirt and underwear. So i kindly asked for my before pictures. It took them 3 months to get me my pictures, and i swear to the sweet lord above, they photo shopped them!!! If i wasn't so embarrassed of the way they looked i would post them! They shrunk my ass and my legs to look like sponge bob! and you can see when they make you stand to the side they cut off a piece of your butt cheek. Pretty much making it look like they did a dramatic change to my body. I was a little skeptical about how they wanted you to stand against the all blue wall. Yes my love handles are gone and that's probably about it. But i wanted a bigger ass!! it looks the same besides no love handles. ANNNNNDD!!! After i mentioned a little fat pocket on my stomach back in June, haven't heard from them since. No check up, nothing!! After thinking about everything, As i remember sitting there waiting to leave with others. I remember the doctors was all gathered in a room recording a surgery saying it was a beautiful job! blah blah blah!! Got me thinking they do that to get clients. Make someone look amazing and promote it. But in all its a "assembly Line" kind of surgery facility. get you in and out!! thank you for your money and good luck". I should have saved my money and got the dermal fillers California starting to be promote. Or at least waited for doctor Miami? And as im watching the news at my recovery home of girls dying on the surgical bed. Because in Miami you do not need to be certified! smh IDK And one more thing if your coming from out of town, beware of recovery homes. Even though i had the BEST!! nurses they was robbed by the "Management" Im pretty sure it was a BNB. If you need one for a hotel visits i got them. Thanks all and good luck :)