Ass So Fat That Er'body else in the Room is So Uncomfortable! - Miami, FL

I'm hoping to achieve my profile pics booty. I'm...

I'm hoping to achieve my profile pics booty. I'm married with DD1/2 cup tits with an A cup ass. Although we have been together for years, quite honestly my husband loves asses. I'm a lil obsessed now too. I plan on having a BBL towards the end of July with my boo Mcadoo ;) Im excited and nervous. I am looking for an affordable, yet attentive recovery house.

I want a safe recovery. And a nice rump.

Big boobs noassatall.

My deposit is in. Date chosen. Slowly my supplies are coming in. Excited.

He has certifications from FACOS in plastic and reconstructive surgery.

Web address for information on iron supplements.

More wish pics

I am looking more into realistic wish pics.

Lipo information in great detail. It includes a pre op and post op diet

Encore death

More wish pics

Count down

Wish pic

This is a nice shape butt with max projection

Hi, did anyone finance their Sx with United Finance Co? If so what was the criteria? Did you have to pay 995 upfront? I'm confused.

Count Down to Booty Town!

I'm excited!!! Tad bit nervous. The part of not sitting for months is the most annoying. I don't know how to do that. Especially at work.

I'm ok!

I made it! I'm happy! Pain at first but not after meds! Keylas Recovery House is AWESOME!!! More to come.

I'm finally feeling up to posting.

Being 37 yo I'm not old but I'm not young either,...

Being 37 yo I'm not old but I'm not young either, I feel it. I had a BBL with 12 areas of lipo. I'm one week post op and I see the difference, but I'm still sore swollen and stiff as grits! My period came a few days post op and I cramped the worst ever! Other than that I cannot wait to be back to baseline.

10 days post op

I love it

8 weeks and loving my results!

It's important that you get a cot and cut a "butt" out for Gravity purposes. So you don't lose too much volume. Although I've reached my 8 week post op portion, I'm still using my gravity cot. Until I feel zero swelling/pain.

Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mcadoo is good at what he does. Very busy guy. The staff were knowledgeable and kind.