Dr Pascual Bbl Miami - Miami, FL

Has anyone been to this doctor???? My bbl date is...

Has anyone been to this doctor???? My bbl date is set for January 19th 2017. I'm scared that this doctor might not be able to snatch my waist as small as I want and give me the drastic amount of booty that I'm looking for. I'm receiving a BBL with lipo to the waist, back, full abdomen and arms, might be considering my thighs as well. Please help!

Sorry I meant Dr Calva.

I spelt the doctor's name incorrectly. I meant Dr Daniel Calva

Switch to Dr Valls

Dr. Calva will now be out of town on my scheduled surgery date. So instead of rescheduling for a different date I switched doctors. Dr.Valls was my first choice because his photos look more like the results I want. He also has more experience.

Hotel or Recovery home?????

I was originally going with the option of a recovery home. 7 days and 6 nights for $1500, which includes 4 post opp massage, after surgery medication, my faja as well as my ab board/ lipo foam, and driver to pick me up and drop me off to the airport as well as to all my post opp doctor visits. Unfortunately I was told that meals are not included in this package and would be an extra $500 if I wanted 3 meals a day. But now my coordinator is saying that they want to place me in a hotel because i am traveling with my fiancé and We'll have more privacy. Is a hotel a better option???? Because I don't think I will have the people that work at the recovery home to help me as well. As well as the price difference from booking the hotel myself at the regular hotel rates vs booking it through my Coordinator and paying the $1500. Seems like a lot for 6 nights in a hotel........

Nervous (Dr Valls)

Anyone else know about this doctor?????

Rental car or Uber?

I've researched a lot of rental car companies and the best price I received was $328.36 because I am under the age of 25yrs old.
Would it be better just to use uber for the week?

BMI TOO HIGH

So it turns out that I had to reschedule my Surgery date until February. I need to get down closer to a 32 bmi. So with that being said I switched back to Dr Calva because of the terrible reviews on Dr Vall.... I'm honestly just ready to get this over with. Happy I switched back to my original doctor tho.

HEMOGLOBIN TOO LOW !!!! FLORADIX ?????

I am finally here in Miami and I have been told that my Hemoglobin is too low. I am starting to really HATE Eres! They want me to drink Floradix for 2 days to see if it will raise my Iron level. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH FLORADIX WORKING IN A COUPLE DAYS!??? PLEASE HELP!!

DR CALVA IS A JOKE!!! ERES CHANGED THEIR NAME AGAIN! But I did it!! Booty by Dr. Pascual Miami 4/26/2017

When I originally got to Miami again April 25, 2017 I was scheduled for Dr. Calva. I went to my pre op appointment and was given the OK to have my surgery the next morning at 3:30 AM to be Dr. Calva's first patient of the day. I took my antibacterial bath that night and refrained from eating 10 hours before my 3:30 am Surgery. when I got to Eres/Imagenes at 3:30 am that morning they prepared me for surgery, took my weight, blood pressure, drug and pregnancy test that all came back good. They then got me dressed into my surgical gown, compression socks, name tag and a surgery cap to put over my hair. That's when Dr Calva walks in...... we begin to talk and he says "unfortunately because of your birth control and the possibility of my birth control causing blood clots that he was CANCELLING MY SURGERY!" I started to cry. He then began to blame it on the Pre op department saying they know his requirements and that it was there fault for letting my bmi be at a 32.7 (his maximum is 32.0) as well as me being on birth control. Let me remind y'all that I booked with DR Calva last year! Before he just recently had a patient death. He told me that I only had to get my weight down to 210-215 which at that time he had canceled my first surgery because I was 225. Once I dropped the weight unfortunately my Hemoglobin dropped as well and I was advised by Eres the weekend before my Second Surgery date attemp to still come out to Eres because my Hemoglobin was high enough to potentially get it to 12 within the few days. After I got to Miami my Hemoglobin did not rise and I was canceled a second time. Now that I am actually meeting him For the first time April 26th minutes before my surgery he cancels me again right to my face as if he did not know of my medical history for MONTHS! His assistant then walks in and tells me to get back dressed in my regular clothes and that there was nothing they could do. They told me I could go home and wait until Management came in at 9am or I could wait the 6 hours in the lobby. After waiting for so long another Pre opp patient comes out to tell me that all the doctors and workers gathered around to talk about my case and birth control to the point that she could hear (Hippa laws was non existent at this point). The other surgeon did not see a problem with me having birth control and said it was not Right of what Dr Calva had done. Once management came in they apologized and assigned me to a new doctor by the name of Dr Pascual (Woman Surgeon). I was told that Unfortunately I would have to wait in pre op until I could have my Surgery between 3 and 4 pm. Once 4pm came I was informed that she was still in surgery and I would have to wait. Once it turned 7pm I got so upset that my blood pressure went up and they had to put me on an I.V because at this point I haven't eaten or had any water in 24 hours. So they came in and told me I was next in surgery. I was stuck a total of 5 times by the anesthesiologist because my veins were too dehydrated to find. ERES/IMAGENES PUT ME THROUGH HELL and this was suppose to be a great positive life changing experience for me. Once he started my I.V they put a mask over my face and I was out instantly. I would NEVER recommend this Surgical facility to anyone. And the sad thing is my Recovery house roommate was done by Dr Calva and she was so disappointed because he did not give her a big butt like she asked for because he is "taking more precaution and feels like bigger butts are medically dangerous". Anyways Here are my 2nd day post opp results from Dr Pascual, I am still very swollen and I feel it took a miracle for me to have surgery and get past ERES Bullsh*t. NEVER AGAIN.!

5 days Post op.

Video Upload?

I try to upload a video to show you ladies but I am having problems. The site says there is a problem every time I tried to post a video.

Before My Bbl Procedure

These pictures are of me before I had my surgery. I've always had a really big butt to begin with. So now that I've had surgery I only see slight changes in my shape. Like I said I have to wait until I'm a few months post opp to tell once my swelling goes down but I don't not feel that my surgeon was as aggressive as I had asked.

Pre op Measurements

My Pre op measurements were 5'5 208 pounds

7 days Post op!

Doing pretty good for just 7 days. I can't wait to see the finished product. Sleeping is becoming easier as well as the pain that I am feeling. I hope the outcome is what I expected. One challenge is keeping my eating habits good so that I won't gain weight because I can't workout for at least 2 months.

CALVA WILL NO LONGER BE DOING BBL's as of June 30th

This is from a fellow Doll. Dr Calva will no longer be performing bbls after June 30th, only Liposuction.

PHOTO UPDATE!!! YAY!

15 days Post Opp!

Driving Time?

I finally drove a far distance last night because my job agency wanted me to work at this facility. I drove with my bbl pillow but it was so uncomfortable and felt like I was still sitting on my butt. I got back home this morning and had a dent in my butt. Now They want me to come in tomorrow and Saturday for a 16 hour double and I'm thinking that I shouldn't take it because the drive is 40 minutes away. Am I'm killing my fat cells .....? And what can I do about this dent? Anyone knows how to make it go away ???

Abdomen board

Does anyone know where I can find an abdominal board and back board to go with my foams for more compression for a good price. I found some on Amazon for $20 each but someone told me you could find them cheaper.

Did not spend much time with her but she is friendly and took me as a patient when Dr Calva cancelled me at the very last Second. The only staff that I did not like was Eres/Imagenes Coordinators in general, they are completely unprofessional and communication is TERRIBLE, but Dr Pascual alone is very nice. Still waiting on my final results in 6 months but so far I feel there aren't too many changes in my body Post op, as I explained to her what I wanted before surgery.