I Have Decided to Be a Ghurani Doll. Yeaaaaaaa Boiiiiii Lol - Miami, FL

Well I spoke to Emily from Spectrum and she was...

Well I spoke to Emily from Spectrum and she was extremely pleasant and patient. She let me talk and answered everything I asked. She made me feel comfortable and also told me about other options in That center. I am 203 lbs and 5'7". He said that I need to get down to 185 for the best results. I am cool with that. My BMI was at 32. Something. Not sure where he wasn't a me to be but hey.
He also stated that I should have my tummy tuck later. Maybe Bc I am asthmatic (controlled) idk but I don't want to take any chances. I am excited about this process.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Ok I really love Ghuranis work but, I am so annoyed by the standard answer that he wives to every question. It's the same answer. It's a dr medina who seems very personable and her answers are always different. Like maybe it's me. I look for everything in the Drs. Responses, reviews, ratings.

Waiting

Well I am down 12 pds. Now the smoking needs to stop. I am ready to schedule with Dr Ghurani for the end of next month, if they ever get back to me smh.
I want to know how soon did you ladies go back to work after having your procedures done?
Oh and I still have not found a RH wtf

I am getting a Brazilian butt lift with lipo. I...

I am getting a Brazilian butt lift with lipo. I just don't want to look like spongebob. I love myself already but I want to look good in my clothes. I can't wait to not have to wear a girdle just to wear a certain shirt. I will be glad not to wear a long shirt to cover my shelf. I want to do this for me and I feel he can give me what I'm looking for.

37, Mother of 2, Almost Divorced, New Bootayyyyy

I don't expect a miracle but pretty damn close. I want to suck out a lot of this fat and transfer some to this flatty. I have had this all my life and I want a change. My coordinator Roxy is the absolute best. She has stayed in the phone with me for hours with my questions and concerns. I absolutely respect that.

Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mcadoo seems very knowledgeable. He talks in a way that you can understand and is very detailed. I don't want anyone to sugar coat it. I want it how it is and that's it. Well he seems very qualified and knowledgeable. His assistant is really down to earth. When I talked to her she put herself in my shoes. They are prompt in responding to you. I have to start saving pics so I can show him my wants.