I'm Getting a BBL for my 30th Bday!!!! I'm Scared As Hell Lol (BBL and Double Chin Lipo) - Miami, FL

Today I made it official and put down my deposit...

Today I made it official and put down my deposit for my bbl and lipo on my double chin!!! I really wanted to do something for myself to make me feel as sexy on the outside as I do on the inside. Not everyone in my life is as supportive as I hoped but I've got a lot of love surrounding me. I'm so excited but so nervous. Any advice ladies??

Before Photos

So here are a few pics so you guys can see what I look like now. Sorry for the weird blur on some of them.

BBL review youtube video

I found a youtube video that was pretty straight forward and pretty informative. There aren't many vids about BBL's so I wanted to share this one :)

Why I'm getting a BBL for my BDAY

When I tell you everyday I wake up with different feelings. This decision has been such an emotional rollercoaster. One day I'm terrified and feeling like this is a mistake and then the next day I'll be standing in the mirror gathering my fat imagining it all being in the hips and butt I've never had.

Growing up I was a thin kid but I always had a fat face with a little double chin back then and this pocket of fat on my gut I just could never seem to get rid of.

I've had trainers, done Herbalife, done juice cleanses, I used to hike 5 days a week, I eat pretty clean and I never could get to where I wanted to be. I lost a gained weight over and over but my problem is not my weight because I know how to lose that, it's where my fat cells are and where they are NOT!

I'm a very confident woman, I love myself deeply lol, and I really like who I am. I've never felt more secure about who I am as I do now, and I just want my body to mirror what I feel like everyday.

I'm not going to lie I'm scared as hell. This is something I've thought about for a while but never seriously. Honestly I made this decision fairly quick. I see a lot of ladies who ponder on it for years. Everyone is different lol I'm pretty impulsive.

I live in Los Angeles, but I'm going to Miami for my procedure and my doctor is, Dr. Jose Perez-Gurri at Imagos Institute of Plastic Surgery. I went through A LOT of doctors in Miami La and Atl. I went with him because not only is he one of the top surgeons in Miami on here, but he's been practicing 31 years, he's worked with his anesthesiologist for years, the women is his office are amazing and extremely helpful, and I have not read one bad thing about him and his work is beautiful.

Keep you posted as I get closer :)

I kinda had a bad dream about my surgery lol...

So I had a dream last night that I woke up from surgery with no garment on, without my chin lipo and sitting on my new booty lol. My new waist line was perfect but OMG I was so mad about the chin thing. It was kinda cool to get a preview at what my body may look like though. I liked what I saw minus the chin thing lol. I've got 7 weeks left before I'm off to Miami!!

5 weeks away from my BBL :)

I can't believe how fast time is flying. I've gone through so many different emotions these past few weeks. I can't lie I even talked myself out of it a few times. Now I've gotten to the point where I'm more excited than nervous, lol at least for now. I'm almost done getting all the stuff I need for post op. I will be buying my stage 2 faja from my doctor because I don't want to waist any money ordering one online when I don't know what size I'm going to be. I sent Dr. PG my wish pics and I was so happy to find out that what I was dreaming about is actually realistic!!

So here's my latest worry. FLYING!!!! I live is LA and am going to Miami for my BBL and I'm nervous about that long flight back home. Any advice??
Miami Plastic Surgeon