44 Years Old 2 Children - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've NEVER contemplated getting plastic surgery...

I've NEVER contemplated getting plastic surgery because I considered it cheating. After years of going to the gym and eating well for the most part, nothing was working. I had a few injuries sustained from 2 car accidents (within 2 years) that started to limit my activity. I also knew my genes weren't going to get me the small waist I wanted. No matter how much weight I lost, I was an apple shape. I finally hit an all time high of 168 pounds this past January so I got a personal trainer to change my eating habits and revamp my workout routine. In 4 weeks, I was down to 159 lbs. I continued to do my best to continue to drop the weight. I had topped out at 156 lbs at 9 months pregnant with both of my kids years ago so you can imagine why this weight gain was so challenging for me.
I ran into a friend who told me she said she was going to do a Brazilian Butt Lift and a breast Augmentation with gummy bears in April with Dr. James McAdoo in Miami, Fl. I did my research and in March, I finally spoke to Yesenia Ramos the coordinator and she was very helpful. She sent me recent pics of BBL patients who had just been performed. I sent her pics of me and she said I was a perfect candidate. I also wanted my breasts to be augmented (gummy bear implants) but I couldn't do them the same day, too risky so I'd have to wait 6 weeks for next procedure. I'll send pics of the after. Procedure for BBL was performed on 4/30/16 1:00pm. There was a Wait time of 6 hours but I was prepared for that.

My measurements are as follows:
Height 5'1"
Weight 160 lbs
Bust 37"
Waist 34.5"
Hips 37"

One day post op pic

I'm bruised pretty badly but it looks worst than it is. I'm not pain free in any way but it's manageable. The worst part for me is not being able to walk normally (walk like a penguin), sit down or sleep on your back. I'll put more pics up later when masseuse takes off my faja/girdle.

One week post op update

It's been 7 days. I'm still really swollen but feel so much better. I went to see Dr. McAdoo yesterday for my check up. He's really awesome everyone. He's very down to earth and will answer all your questions. The Dr. said my garment wasn't tight enough so I wasn't getting enough drainage to my waist area. He recommended wearing more foam to what I already had and a waist trainer on top of garment to get a smaller waist. I tried smaller garment a few days ago but my legs are so swollen (like double in size) that I can't get it up my legs. My mom stitched it about an inch on each side earlier today. I'm not home yet. Im with family for another week. I'm flying out next Saturday so I'm hoping that my swelling goes down and Dr. McAdoo can remove my drain before I go back to NY. I'm keeping a no salt organic vegetable and fish and chicken diet with approximately 2 gallons of water a day (as recommended by Dr. McAdoo) so hopefully this swelling subsides soon. I found a therapist to continue with the lymphatic drain massages until I go home and then continue them there. I wish I knew that this may have happened so I could've been a bit more prepared. I'm posted some pics taken yesterday and today. I'm still very bruised and swollen.

10 day post op

Still getting massages. Yes, I still have my drain but it's slowing down with fluids. Took my compression stockings off this morning after ten days. I'm wearing a smaller faja (36) since Sunday with foam and boards. Foams are very important for fluid disposal so it doesn't collect. I see that my waist is shrinking and swelling is slowly but surely going down. Swelling in my legs also exists and is a lot slower at doing down. I'm continuing my no salt high protein vegetabl diet with lots of water. I'm also learning to be patient with my body as it heals at its own pace.

Drain is out! 11 days later

Drain was removed today. It didn't hurt like everyone said or maybe I psyched myself out so much that it wasn't so bad. It just felt like the end piece was fluttering before it finally came out. I took pics of it. It took longer than I wanted to come out but everyone heals differently. I'm still swollen. Every day is a better day. I'm continuing my massages and I will keep updating everyone.

Curve cure mattress for sale

So I bought the bbl curve cure recovery system which includes a chair and a mattress. It's really awesome!!! Unfortunately I got the mattress in a medium instead of a large. Since I opened the packaging, they won't take it back. I ordered a large one but if anyone needs a medium one please inbox me. It's originally $347 for mattress alone but I'll give you a much better deal and include shipping as long it's in USA. I haven't used it. Package was opened and like I said I can't return it.

7 weeks!

It's been 50 days and I'm starting to feel normal. I'm still wearing my faja 24 hours a day. I will admit that for several mins a day, I do take it off to breath. I got a new FAJA that's better than the one you get day of surgery. The faja is lighter but stronger. It's lipoexpress.com. You can buy them in the FAJAS Y MAS store in Hialeah on 49th St for 130 (full leg. They'll even tailor it if you need it adjusted for $15.

More pics

Swelling has gone down but I have days that if I'm standing too much, lower legs start swelling.

More pics because not all posted in last update

Sorry but it doesn't look like all pics posted. I wear my full body faja when I get the chance even if I'm 3 months after but it helps. I mostly wear the mid section only even to go to sleep.

Pics of 8 months later... Debating round 2.

I'm not thrilled with my mid section lipo results (I'm debating round 2) but my butt is definitely bigger.

Measurements

*****This was written back in 12/2016 but never updated***********************************I didn't mention my measurements last time.
8 months post op:
Hips: 45.5 waist: 32 bra: 36

I've been beating myself over gaining a few pounds about 10 to be exact because I've been dieting and I'm a gym rat but I found out last week that I have an under active thyroid so that did not help me with losing weight either. I was put on meds to get that working again so hopefully I don't struggle so much to lose the extra weight.

I still have swelling going on especially in my legs. I still get lymphatic massages 1-2 a week and the last month I've finally seen a big difference because if I miss a session, I don't look like I have tree trunks for calves anymore. I finally see my bones in my lower legs.

I'm going back to Dr. Jonathon Fisher in the next few months to get a breast augmentation. It was scheduled for 2 weeks but with the thyroid issue, my internist won't clear me for surgery.

Originally, it was supposed to be Dr. McAdoo but he isn't there anymore. I paid Vanity for both procedures (BBL and breast augmentation) last year. I have done my research and Dr. fisher is an excellent Doctor so hoping he can scoop some more fat out of my waist.
Dr. McAdoo is very good because he gave me a waist and improved my shape. However, I have some dents of unevenness in my lower abdomen from too much lipo in certain areas.
I'm really hoping the unevenness can be corrected because it's kind of embarrassing to look at.

***My biggest regret is doing lipo in my inner thighs because my legs look as if nothing was done and actually look bigger than before. The only reason I know he did something in that area is because I have scars on the incision sites. Don't waste your money on that!***

My lymphatic drainage massage therapist says too many lymph nodes are located in the inner thighs that can get damaged and cause water retention. (Problem I'm going through now)

1 year post op pics

One year has passed and I can't say I regret it but nothing is a quick fix ladies. I had a lot more complications than I anticipated. Sadly, no one is warned prior and after following other doctors on social media, I know a little bit more. Always ask! I have an u detective thyroid I'm still trying to level out so that's not helping with my scale numbers **************current measurement********* bra: 37 waist 31 hips are 44 That is one year later. I can fit into size 30 pants but it's tight on my hips. I have a dent under my belly button area from too much liposuction in a certain area. That's disturbing to me so when I go for my breast augmentation, I'll have to do more lipo sculptures to my front and back and hoping they can fix the areas that are uneven. Hope this helps everyone. I'm still getting lymphatic massages because swelling is still around. Not to scare anyone but things happen.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McAdoo made me feel very comfortable. I met with him a few hours before the procedure but I had a friend who also had several friends who did the procedure a few weeks before so although I was nervous about the risks with having any surgery, I had faith in hm.