BBL+TT +LIPO

Talked with yania from new life plastic surgery ...

Talked with yania from new life plastic surgery got the quote all inclusive plus the recovery home for 7 days and lymphatic massages for 5 days, just scared a little been under the knife had 4 c-section just thinking if I should get my own hotel and have family come to help. Heard bad things about the recovery home. Or just pay 4400.00 for everything else except recovery home even thought it may come out cheaper but I don't want to get neglected. Either way it goes I would be paying that much or a little over if I did it myself with buying food and paying for family to help.

Thinking of switch to DR doctor

Dominican Republic

Ortega Dollar in the making

Going with Dr. Ortega

My time coming soon

Can't wait to be Alvarez doll in the making from what I've seen he does incredible work anxious and nervous but I know it will be all worth it in the end.

DR. MALLOL

SO AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION I DECIDED TO GO TO DR I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET MULTIPLE SURGERIES OVER THE YEARS DEAL WITH FIGHTING FOR SPOTS WAITING FOR REPLY'S IT ALL BECOMES A HEADACHE ESPECIALLY FOR THE DOCTOR'S YOU WANT. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR SOI'M TRUSTING AND PUTTING MY FAITH IN HIM NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THE REST OF MY SUPPLIES AND BOOK MY FLIGHT. LOOKING FOR A BUDDY TO PAIR UP WITH JUST WAITING FOR RESPOND FROM DOC TO CONFIRM MY MAY DATE. MY HUBBY IS SOMEWHAT OK WITH IT HE WILL NOT BE TRAVELING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY MY MOM IS SCARED THINK THEY MIGHT BUTCHER ME BUT IS OKAY WITH ME HAVING SURGERY AFTER 5 KIDS A SET BEING TWINS THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO GAIN MY CONFIDENCE AND BODY BACK ALSO I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WEAR ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING A CONCIOUS ABOUT IT.

Deposit

Well I switched to a doctor who is more communicable and response within a reasonable time frame sent in deposit and I'm set for either date I want which I'm going for the early date because I don't want to be on my period while recovering in DR.

Supplies

So all my supplies is in just a few minor things I decide to buy a 2nd stage faja and the shit looks like it won't fit the place has a number that is not theirs and Im afraod to send back because I might not get a exchange or refund what a mess a hundred dollars waisted Im small but not that damn small need to get faja's a size or two bigger