BBL+TT +LIPO

Talked with yania from new life plastic surgery ...

Talked with yania from new life plastic surgery got the quote all inclusive plus the recovery home for 7 days and lymphatic massages for 5 days, just scared a little been under the knife had 4 c-section just thinking if I should get my own hotel and have family come to help. Heard bad things about the recovery home. Or just pay 4400.00 for everything else except recovery home even thought it may come out cheaper but I don't want to get neglected. Either way it goes I would be paying that much or a little over if I did it myself with buying food and paying for family to help.

Thinking of switch to DR doctor

Dominican Republic

Ortega Dollar in the making

Going with Dr. Ortega

My time coming soon

Can't wait to be Alvarez doll in the making from what I've seen he does incredible work anxious and nervous but I know it will be all worth it in the end.

DR. MALLOL

SO AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION I DECIDED TO GO TO DR I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET MULTIPLE SURGERIES OVER THE YEARS DEAL WITH FIGHTING FOR SPOTS WAITING FOR REPLY'S IT ALL BECOMES A HEADACHE ESPECIALLY FOR THE DOCTOR'S YOU WANT. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR SOI'M TRUSTING AND PUTTING MY FAITH IN HIM NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THE REST OF MY SUPPLIES AND BOOK MY FLIGHT. LOOKING FOR A BUDDY TO PAIR UP WITH JUST WAITING FOR RESPOND FROM DOC TO CONFIRM MY MAY DATE. MY HUBBY IS SOMEWHAT OK WITH IT HE WILL NOT BE TRAVELING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY MY MOM IS SCARED THINK THEY MIGHT BUTCHER ME BUT IS OKAY WITH ME HAVING SURGERY AFTER 5 KIDS A SET BEING TWINS THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO GAIN MY CONFIDENCE AND BODY BACK ALSO I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WEAR ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING A CONCIOUS ABOUT IT.

Deposit

Well I switched to a doctor who is more communicable and response within a reasonable time frame sent in deposit and I'm set for either date I want which I'm going for the early date because I don't want to be on my period while recovering in DR.

Supplies

So all my supplies is in just a few minor things I decide to buy a 2nd stage faja and the shit looks like it won't fit the place has a number that is not theirs and Im afraod to send back because I might not get a exchange or refund what a mess a hundred dollars waisted Im small but not that damn small need to get faja's a size or two bigger

30 days and counting

So its down to the wire got all supplies booked recovery house I will be staying at Karis 10 days $710 now to book flight $380 its been a crazy emotional roller coster I changed doctors my new doctor is Dr. Belen $3900 he is awesome does a great job and take time out for his patients.massages will be 5 for $25-30 bucks each now I need to get pain meds have to make a appointment with doctor to see if she will provide painkillers and antibiotics there is no guarantee that she will but if not I will have to pay anywhere from a $100-200 for DR meds which I heard is not strong life insurance is optional for $150

3 weeks

So it is almost time to get ready to go I have everything except my ticket I dont know why I keep procrastinating the price is only going to get higher I dont want no last minute hiccups or something comes up then it wpuld be a waste of money because Im getting a nonrefundable roundtrip ticket the cheapest because this journey will take all the money I have left but its well worth it today I had a appointment and missed it so I am hoping from my last results my hemo went up it was 12.1 in december been taking folic acid, Iron 28mg the first 2 months then switched to 45 mg last month now I'm taking 65 mg equivalent to 325mg with vitamin c 500mg vitamin B12 and zinc 50mg hopefully all this will do the trick I been eating pretty healthy never really ate to bad anyways throughout my life my current weight is 153 pounds I am so ready to get rid of this kangaroo pouch and this pancake booty my kids really did a number on me I hope I can tolerate this pain because I doubt my doctor going to give me anything but will definitely try.

No support

Meanwhile for the last couple of weeks my husband been acting like a jerk he don't want me to get no surgery and thinks I'm fine which to me is totally opposite he said he wasn't going to help me when I get home and in pain that I'm crazy for even thinking of doing something like this but in the end he will appreciate a fat ass and nice flat stomach.

Hemo and bloodwork

So I rescheduled my appointment for May 1st hope all is well so I dont have to postpone or get iron shots because that is more money I don't have I wish this time just hurry up.