BBL+TT +LIPO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Talked with yania from new life plastic surgery ...

Talked with yania from new life plastic surgery got the quote all inclusive plus the recovery home for 7 days and lymphatic massages for 5 days, just scared a little been under the knife had 4 c-section just thinking if I should get my own hotel and have family come to help. Heard bad things about the recovery home. Or just pay 4400.00 for everything else except recovery home even thought it may come out cheaper but I don't want to get neglected. Either way it goes I would be paying that much or a little over if I did it myself with buying food and paying for family to help.

Thinking of switch to DR doctor

Dominican Republic

Ortega Dollar in the making

Going with Dr. Ortega

My time coming soon

Can't wait to be Alvarez doll in the making from what I've seen he does incredible work anxious and nervous but I know it will be all worth it in the end.

DR. MALLOL

SO AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION I DECIDED TO GO TO DR I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET MULTIPLE SURGERIES OVER THE YEARS DEAL WITH FIGHTING FOR SPOTS WAITING FOR REPLY'S IT ALL BECOMES A HEADACHE ESPECIALLY FOR THE DOCTOR'S YOU WANT. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR SOI'M TRUSTING AND PUTTING MY FAITH IN HIM NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THE REST OF MY SUPPLIES AND BOOK MY FLIGHT. LOOKING FOR A BUDDY TO PAIR UP WITH JUST WAITING FOR RESPOND FROM DOC TO CONFIRM MY MAY DATE. MY HUBBY IS SOMEWHAT OK WITH IT HE WILL NOT BE TRAVELING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY MY MOM IS SCARED THINK THEY MIGHT BUTCHER ME BUT IS OKAY WITH ME HAVING SURGERY AFTER 5 KIDS A SET BEING TWINS THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO GAIN MY CONFIDENCE AND BODY BACK ALSO I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WEAR ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING A CONCIOUS ABOUT IT.

Deposit

Well I switched to a doctor who is more communicable and response within a reasonable time frame sent in deposit and I'm set for either date I want which I'm going for the early date because I don't want to be on my period while recovering in DR.

Supplies

So all my supplies is in just a few minor things I decide to buy a 2nd stage faja and the shit looks like it won't fit the place has a number that is not theirs and Im afraod to send back because I might not get a exchange or refund what a mess a hundred dollars waisted Im small but not that damn small need to get faja's a size or two bigger

30 days and counting

So its down to the wire got all supplies booked recovery house I will be staying at Karis 10 days $710 now to book flight $380 its been a crazy emotional roller coster I changed doctors my new doctor is Dr. Belen $3900 he is awesome does a great job and take time out for his patients.massages will be 5 for $25-30 bucks each now I need to get pain meds have to make a appointment with doctor to see if she will provide painkillers and antibiotics there is no guarantee that she will but if not I will have to pay anywhere from a $100-200 for DR meds which I heard is not strong life insurance is optional for $150

3 weeks

So it is almost time to get ready to go I have everything except my ticket I dont know why I keep procrastinating the price is only going to get higher I dont want no last minute hiccups or something comes up then it wpuld be a waste of money because Im getting a nonrefundable roundtrip ticket the cheapest because this journey will take all the money I have left but its well worth it today I had a appointment and missed it so I am hoping from my last results my hemo went up it was 12.1 in december been taking folic acid, Iron 28mg the first 2 months then switched to 45 mg last month now I'm taking 65 mg equivalent to 325mg with vitamin c 500mg vitamin B12 and zinc 50mg hopefully all this will do the trick I been eating pretty healthy never really ate to bad anyways throughout my life my current weight is 153 pounds I am so ready to get rid of this kangaroo pouch and this pancake booty my kids really did a number on me I hope I can tolerate this pain because I doubt my doctor going to give me anything but will definitely try.

No support

Meanwhile for the last couple of weeks my husband been acting like a jerk he don't want me to get no surgery and thinks I'm fine which to me is totally opposite he said he wasn't going to help me when I get home and in pain that I'm crazy for even thinking of doing something like this but in the end he will appreciate a fat ass and nice flat stomach.

Hemo and bloodwork

So I rescheduled my appointment for May 1st hope all is well so I dont have to postpone or get iron shots because that is more money I don't have I wish this time just hurry up.

It's really going down

So I originally was going to get my surgery on May 15th I end up switching my date to the 8th of May because of my husband starting new job and the fact I didn't want to be on my cycle when having surgery and come to find out it would have came the same day of so I'm so glad my doctor is generous enough to make time for me when I needed to change so suddenly I brought my ticket today I'm pretty much ready to go I have a nurse who will hook me up with transportation, massages, and find my hotel and come stay and cook for me for free for $400 but I would have to buy food and pay for driver, and massages so I am still debating on a recovery home so I can at least have someone to talk to I was originally going with Karis recovery till I heard bad things about them then they paying and wont give me my money back couldn't do that shit in the states get a royal beat down paying with peoples money. So I have my bags pack with everything I wish I could get some Percocet's or some type of painkiller other than DR weak ass shit these recovery house be taxing for some mediocre food one had the nerve to say you have to pay for the recliner $20 a day wtf and majority ain't even nurses or certified aides think Americans are rich bitch we broke ass fuck or we would be in the US getting surgery although they have incredible results and work they do. I will be making a video of my journey stay tuned. Oh I hope my Hemo is right because I did not get to make it back to check to see if it went up hopefully it did we will find out shortly.

5 days

So I put together a little video about what to bring and basically keeping it light you wanna travel with less stuff as possible

Body shots

Well tomorrow is the big day arrived at 4:30 went straight to Cipla for bloodwork vame to Oasis recovery house ate took a long shower about to massage my body watch netflix and go in for the rest of my exams and paperwork at 5:45am then surgery keep you guys updated

May 8 2017 Sx

So lets start off by saying I could barely sleep but I figured I will be sleeping most of my stay so oh well a few hours tossed and turned all night I must say I'm hot as hell the AC is not working properly been sweating crazy so I will shower again before I leave at 5:30am Praying everything works out just fine I have gave myself a few massages with my device to loosen up these tense muscles oh not to mention my shower was kind of cold not really hot water but I didnt care since I already sweated alot it felt good.

Before and after Sx

So I got all my xrays and ekg and visited with my doctor told him what I want he listen suggested and marked me up I filled out the rest of the paper work visit the specialist because I use to smoke I was done by 8am got my iv setup that shit hurts took my infamous magic blue pill Sx went down at 8:30 all I could remember is my doctor saying your in good hands woke up for about 30 second when he was done I seen two peice of fat he cut away weighing six pounds passed out was wrapped up and in room for the night I must have slept for a 1-2 hours when I woke up by excruciating muscle pain the meds wore and I am no fan of pain I held on for a minute bit it got worse and the tears start flowing. I mustve asked push the nurse button 3 times it took them forever to come in and put something in the iv after my friend called and harrassed them remind you my doc was still in surgery got his assistant who came and help get me together he delivered me roses after he was done I got feed by a sweet nurse he said you cant be alone I want the best for my patients I love that about him I chose right thank goodness but right now Im stiff as a board hips ass mid tummy and butt is numb but it hurts cause there is no other way to lay

Random pics

More pictures will snap some of recovery house and meals everyo e that works for Oasis is nice food is good to.

Massage and compression garment

These people have been a blessing olga and Laquana my masseuse and my overnight nurse

Post op day 1and 2

Man all I can say is be prepared this will have you on a up and down rollercoaster ride some of the nurses ar Cipla suck they are not attentive to your needs so get a nurse a good one cause theres alot of phonies just wanting money my nights have been long restless and I just want the pain to go away damn I wish I had a hospital bed or recliner right now at the recovery house. For the most part they try to accommodate your needs getting in and out of the bed is a task itself peeing walking can only walk for 5-10 minutes at a time without losing breath with this tight faja on I can feel the swelling now my feet are getting swollen and I maybe catching a fever tried watching tv but start feeling pain just laid down hope my ass dont go flat ot sure hurts so I try moving from side to side lifting my butt in the air

Post op day 5, 6, and 7

I see a small shape forming ass still not round but it looks good from side view

Day 3 and 4

So these days were hell stiff and sore but the good news is I got move in a room that had a hospital bed in the recovery house which I feel should have more some of the meals were delicious but they are heavy on the salt this place needs some dramatic updates their water runs slow and all the sinks are backed up and slow water never gets hot you may get luke warm or just cold its boring they have a porch with rocking chairs this is alll about were you're going to go to feel the outside world besides to the doctors this by far has been a crazy ride you feel lonely dont want to watch tv mothing but eat and sleep youre going to get tierd of coming in and out of your faja to pee oh by the way I didnt have a problem popping the next day after surgery it has been constantly met a few ppl in the recovery house but they left 3rd day after me being here have a new person from BK as I am from New york so it was nice to chit chat.