32 Years Old, 7 Kids Body Needs Work - Miami, FL

Hello RS Family I'm new to this & need all the...

Hello RS Family I'm new to this & need all the help I can get from opinions to suggestions. I need a bbl & a breast lift & a stomach procedure. I wanted Mcadoo but he is no longer with Vanity so I chose Fisher who is t available until January. They said they can't do my breast & my bbl in the same day so it's going to be 2 trips. Please help!!!

Deposit Paid... What's next???

I paid my deposit & will be signing my contract tomorrow. I initially wanted to stay in a recovery house but it's so many bad reviews on RH's I think I will stay at the hotel & bring someone with me to help care for me. I wish I had a surgery bff. Uuuggghhh. I will hopefully have my new boobies & bbl by Christmas. I'm starting my extreme diet today to help lose weight for better results. I want the body of Deelishis. Do y'all think that's too extreme?

Spectrum Cosmetics Dr. Michael Rodriguez

I'm going to Spectrum in Miami. I need someone to give me a list of things I need to bring with me. Is there a website to get surgical fajas & surgical bra from? What's a good hotel?

Pictures of my hound dog titties... This is what happens when you breast feed 7 babies!

These are my breast! I know they are horrid. But that's why I'm paying for a new set. I really hate my breast & I will be so happy when I no longer have to look at them. And yes I will be getting a Rihanna style tattoo afterwards.

Hound Dog Ear titties....

Here's a pic of my breast that I hate with a passion. I'm getting a lift & implants & my wish pic is really exactly how I want my breast. I've also been playing around with the surgery app & I want my body like this. What do y'all think?

HELP ME CHOOSE A BODY PLEASE!

I like all of these man made bodies. Can y'all help me choose? Please?

Is my Surgeon lying?!?!

So I have paid most of my balance. I'm excited yet a little nervous. My dr & I agreed I would be getting both procedures at once. Which is a fat transfer to butt & a breast lift with implants. Now I'm being told by every other cosmetic surgery place in Florida that both procedures at once aren't possible. I almost feel like I should get it in writing that he can & will do both at once. Uuuggghhh the frustrations!

RH or Hotel Date Set & Dr Change!

I changed my dr to Mcadoo @ Spectrum. My sx date is 3/3/17. I haven't chosen a rh & im actually a little scared of rh. I'm leaning towards a hotel. I also need a mobile massage therapists. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I NEED A SX SISTER FOR EARLY MARCH...

I will fly into Miami on 3/2/17 for my pre-op & sx performed on 3/3/17. I'm going to Spectrum w/ Mcadoo. Is there anyone who would like to be my sx sis?

I will be getting these this summer.

I'm going back for my breast in June or July & this is my wish pic.

I hope Mcadoo can fix this mess!

I'm just hoping he is able to do something with this atrocity I call a body. I'm obsessed with Deelishis' body. Hopefully he can get me close. I will get a tt late 2017 or early 2018.

The closer I get the more nervous I become! I'm afraid he won't deliver. I'm afraid of a botched job or that I won't like my new body. Is this normal. Uuuggghhh. I'm frustrated.

Thick girls BBL POST OP PICS PLZ

Are there any thick girls who had a bbl performed & the results were what you wanted or expected? Please let me see your post op & pre op pics!

Hi I'm looking for a surgery buddy! I haven't...

Hi I'm looking for a surgery buddy! I haven't chose a rh as of yet. I may possibly stay at a hotel. If you are going to be in Miami for sx that weekend please hit me up. I don't want to experience this alone. We can choose a rh together. I get Hilton Hotels 50% off so either way I'm ok with either. I mm just looking for someone to experience this with as I know I will get homesick.

Aventura Plastic Surgeon