24 Year Old Soon to Be Mcadoo Doll - Miami, FL

Hello Everyone, this is my first post after doing...

Hello Everyone,
this is my first post after doing my research on Real Self for a long time, I decided to go with Dr. Mcadoo today. I put down my deposit ($250) I'm so excited to start this journey. If you have any tips on things I should buy for surgery please feel free to comment and let me know! I'm still trying to figure out what date I want to do. I was thinking Sometime in May 2017 or December 2017. Is anyone else having surgery around those two time frames? Let me know!!

The Weight Loss Struggle

When I spoke with my coordinator a few months ago I was told that my BMI was too high for Mcadoo to operate on me (I already knew this) and that I would need to lose 10 pounds. I've been on my weight loss journey since October of 2014 and I lost 54 pounds (254 to 204) I recently put on some weight (212). So now its back to strict meal prepping and healthy eating. I've been eating low carb/keto since 2014. This is what helps me shed pounds really fast, I just have to stay focused and quit getting off track! I could have lost more than just 54 pounds by now, but hey we all have minor set backs, I just have mine more often. Normally when I stay focused I lose up to 10 pounds in a month just by doing strict low carb/keto with no exercising. I would like to be 170 pounds whenever I get my BBL. Sunday starts Day 1 of me getting fully back on track and meal prepping. I CAN DO THIS!

Its been awhile since Ive put any updates on here, its mainly because I didn't have much to post. Well as of right now I have gained 17 POUNDS! I've been on vacation for the past three weeks so that's one of the reasons I've put on weight. I'm still in Orlando but will be leaving on Tuesday. I plan to get back on track with no excuses. I have so much going on at home, with school, and with a "relationship" that I thought was going well that I lost track of the true reason of why I'm on this weight loss journey. I can't let life stressors stop me from my goal of hitting 170 pounds before surgery.

Hey RS,I figured I would put a face to my posts...

Hey RS,

I figured I would put a face to my posts and upload some recent pictures of me. My weight fluctuates alot so I look smaller in some of the pics. I fluctuate between 204-212 for the most part but since I had a crazy food binge on my 3 week vacation, I got up to 229 pounds. I am now down to 221 pounds just from getting back on track last sunday with my low carb/keto eating. I havent been this heavy since May 2015. Seeing the 220's on my scale put me in a reality check!

Aventura Plastic Surgeon