soon to be MCADOO DOLL! - Miami, FL

Hello ladies , just like everyone here I've been...

Hello ladies , just like everyone here I've been stalking RS for a while now . just today I've decided to make a review , so far Ive chosen to have my BBL done at Vanity , unlike some of you , I have not had a problem with them yet . I don't think I'm to worried about the company , in more worried about who is working there magic on me . the docot I have chosen is McAdoo , I've seen some of his work and it does amaze me , I just really hope he can give me what I'm asking for . besides his working turning out great I also chose him because I hear really good things about his character . (I hope is right) . not ONLY that but I have a hernia issue that I have to get repared and from what I'm being told he is the only one at vanity that is allowed and capable of doing a hernia revision & a BBL at the same time . I am about 9 months away from my new booty and I'm rushing the days!!! I'm obsessed with this procedure , I constantly look at asses .! Lol , I'm constantly sending my fiance photos of asses! ???????? I also chose to stay at new body recovery home . I decided to write to see if there are any ladies going for surgery in march 2017 ? I need a bbl buddy I do NOT want to go alone . well , I guess that's all for now , I will continue to update every so often . I would really love feed back on McAdoo and/or if anyone would like to join me on this journey .....

Hey ladies , I'm starting to kind of feel down and out about this surgery ... I'm really in search of a buddy , i never been on a plane before and that's my biggest fear ! GOING ON A PLANE , AND ALONE ! if there is anyone planning on having a BBL done in March of next year. Please let me know !!! Would love to link !

Things I may need?

Can anyone provide me with a list of things I may need to order ahead of time to take with me to Miami? I already chose a recovery home, they provide food . and they say they provide everything except the faja. And clothing . anyone have any idea on how to make my own bbl pillow ?

Weight loss tips ?

So, I decided I want to lose weight again .... I was originally 185 and I went up to 193 . which makes my BMI 33.1. Dr. McAdoo's maximum limit for BMI is 34. So I decided u would like to go down to at least 180 before march. Can any of you ladies give me tips . what has been the fastest way to lose? I'm willing to try (almost) anything. PLEASE LADIES I NEED FEEDBACK

MacAdoo is Now at Seduction

I'm back!!!!! I nearly went off on vanity for not telling me that MacAdoo was no longer with them. How unprofessional are they? Long story short I should be getting all the money I put down within the next 4 weeks. I am now scheduled with MacAdoo at seduction. I texted his number and he told me he would have someone contact me and ladies I will tell you he is a man of his word!!!! On the plus side , seduction is way cheaper then what I was going to pay in total going thru vanity . I'm just so happy that I am still able to schedule with him . let's just hope there is no b.s with Seduction because if so I will be calling mY surgery off. I'm just praying and hoping everything falls and remains in place.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon