21 Years Old, and a 1year Old Baby Girl! - Miami, FL

Before surgery I was terrified, I even tried to...

Before surgery I was terrified, I even tried to cancel! But since I LOVED Mcadoos work, I decided to go through with it.. Dr Mcadoo is a busy man! And the waiting times could take forever !!! I am 2days post op now, I've been in so much pain! The medicine kind of helps ... They are very unorganized but I love all the workers there! Very nice and helpful! I was supposed to get my meds a day before surgery, I ended up getting it the day after surgery, AFTER MY MASSAGE! Ladies I was balling my eyes out! I don't think the massage is possible without medicine! I have to go back for two massages today and I am not excited but hopefully this medicine does a little something. Overall I am so far happy with my results, I'll keep you ladies updated!

Left, right before surgery, right day after..

Left, right before surgery, right day after..

Day 4 post op

Dr.Mcadoo did exactly what I asked! I wanted a little bit more curves on my hips and more projection on my butt and thats exactly what I got! And don't let me forgot my coke bottle tummy ! I'm in love ! Back how I was before my baby with an even better booty !
He deserves all the credit ! He does his thing! #TeamMcadoo

1week post op

Week after surgery!!! Loving the booty !! Went down a little, but it still looks great!! Hopefully stays this size!

4 weeks post op

Love my butt! Healing well! Seems like there was a little shrinking though .. Hopefully no more! These are a couple angles with jeans!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon