19 Years Old, Macadoo - Miami, FL

Hello ladies, I just put a down deposit on my...

Hello ladies, I just put a down deposit on my surgery for the first week of June. I am 19 years old, 5'6 and I weigh about 145. I am not overweight and am fairly happy about my body but I am ready to be extremely confident. I am extremely excited and am just waiting to pay money to secure my contract. I paid a $200 deposit and am just saving up to pay the $500 for contract. I'll be putting some before pictures up soon. Please comment anything that is helpful for someone who is experiencing surgery for the first time. I don't even know what questions to ask.

Just some more wish pictures

I'm just feeling anxious and excited. It's hard not to keep looking at new bathing suits and imagine what I'm gonna look like towards the end of the summer. It's so excited.. there is so much anticipation. Just gotta keep budgeting my money and save save SAVE. Still saving money to sign the contract. $500

Dream body

I just keep looking at clothes and underwear and shorts that I cannot wait to wear when I actually feel comfortable in my own skin. The picture I attached is my absolute DREAM body. Such a small waist but such a bubble butt. Hopefully this is something realistic and obtainable.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon