39 Y/o Mother of 2 Preparing for a Mommy Makeover

I'm currently waiting to hear back from the staff...

I'm currently waiting to hear back from the staff at Spectrum for a mommy makeover. I'm hoping to be able to book by the end of January, no later than early February. I have lost 125 lbs and have kept it off 2 years now. I'm ready to complete my journey. Any ideas on hotels? Any recommendations on what I should do pre/post op are welcomed. I'm going to journal my progress from beginning to end here an hope I can help others.

Imogens Quote

I just received a quote from Imogens with Dr. Ortega for a Mommy Makeover. I was quoted $6500. That includes TT with lipo of the flanks and saline breast implants. Still waiting to hear from Spectrum. Including some pictures. Not comfortable with naked photos when surgery is closer.

Pics

Don't let the push up bra fool you. The girls hang low after two pregnancies and over 100 lb. weight loss.

Got assigned a coordinator with Spectrum

So I called and was told my coordinator is Liz. She was busy so I was unable to talk to her. Patiently waiting for a return call. I'm so ready to get this surgery scheduled so I can get plane tickets, hotel, Fajas, etc. Ready for the new me!!!

Changed doctors

So I've decided to go with Dr. Stephanie Stover. I don't know how to change my doc info on here....hmmm I know there aren't a lot of pics or info on her but being a nurse myself her bio sold me. Her experience and having worked in cancer facility and here in my area(Nashville) lets me know I'm working with an experienced doctor. I'm not looking for perfection. I'm looking to first and foremost come out healthy and alive with little to no complications. I have no doubt the results will be better than the hanging skin I'm dealing with right now. Btw deposit has been paid for surgery and for the recovery house. I will be getting snatched on January 21st.

Curvy Angels Recovery House

As I mentioned in my previous post I will be staying at a recovery house. I've chosen to stay 7 days with Vanessa at the Curvy Angels. Her staff is clinical. She provides 3 meals per day, transportation to and from the airport and appointments, and all the wound care supplies needed. Vanessa seems like a wonderful lady. I'm pretty sure I made a good choice.

Getting it together

So my flight is booked. I've purchased 2 Fajas and one 4 panel binder for surgery so far. I have much more to purchase for after surgical care but this is a great start.
Miami Plastic Surgeon