26yrs Old Wanting a Mommy Makeover

Hello realself! I live west palm beach, FL I'm...

Hello realself!
I live west palm beach, FL
I'm 26yrs old, 5'2 and 123lbs.
I'm hoping to get a mommy make over in December 2016 to be summer ready woop woop !

I have 3 beautiful babies all delivered via c-section. So you can imagine the damage to my belly and stomach muscles.
I had a breast augmentation and lift in 2007 with Dr. Sean Simon when he practiced at Coral Gables Cosmetic Center. Since then I've had 3 children and fluctuated in weight tremendously, so my breast definitely need a revision. This time around I want another lift and gummy bear implants !

In 2014 I had gastric bypass at 5'2 and a whopping 220lbs. I was over weight and could not take being fat anymore ! Also, my eating habits were HORRIBLE! I made a huge decision and I'm very happy because I lost a ton of weight and I have truely learned how to eat the right way.

I've been going to consults since Oct. 2016!
And right now I'm TORN between Dr. Carlos Spera in Davie, FL and Dr. Leonard Hochstein in North Miami, FL.
In all honesty my 1st Choice is Dr. Leonard Hochstein because I absolutely love his tummy tucks and his incision placement. And let's not even talk about his boob jobs ! Omg to die for ! But he wants 20% of total cost upfront to book appt. Date and I wanted to put all costs on a Care Credit Card. He quoted me $14,000 so I would need to give somewhere around $3,000 in cash, debit or credit that I at the moment do not have for this surgery.
Dr. Carlos Spera has a few nice mommy makover before and afters on his website, but reviews done by patients I can barely find. I only found 1 review on a mommy make over patient on Real Self which is my go to for reviews on plastic surgery. He does approve all costs put on a Care Credit Card which is a plus for me. He quoted me $13,400.

I've thought about this a lot so hopefully I'll make a decision by TOMORROW lol because December will be here before I know it.
I'm going to try and call Dr. Leonard Hochstein's office tomorrow and see if he will accept everything on Care Credit, if not well then Dr. Carlos Spera it is.

Dr. Carlos Spera

So I chose Dr. Spera!
I'm super superrrrrr nervous and anxious but nonetheless EXCITED!
I'm so ready for this mommy makeover!
I just pray for a LOW tummy tuck scar, a cute belly button, very PERKY boobs with minimal scarring ! (Not too much to ask for right) ! Lol
Dr. Carlos Spera