23 Yo, Breast Augmentation! Miami, FL

For a few years now I've been saying I would get...

For a few years now I've been saying I would get my boobs done, it was something I would casually say but I finally decided to get serious about it and do it! I went to dr Tal after finding him through Google. I saw a couple of his before and after and fell in love with one of his previous case (case #28 lol)! In fact, I hadn't checked realself reviews prior to scheduling my consultation but I think the plastic surgery gods were looking out for me because he is AMAZING! The consulation went smoothly and he really took time to hear me out. Fun fact! After my consulation I found out one of my coworkers knew of him and told me his nickname/ is Known as dr. Boobner because he is really really gifted with breast augmentations. I can certainly attest to that because my boobs look so amazing and natural! His staff is also pretty great! His office manager was extremely helpful when it came to applying for care credit and answering any questions or concerns I had.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing, respectful and caring!