Dr. Krau Fixed my Breast Revision! - Miami, FL

I had horrible revision with Dr. Revis I'm sorry...

I'm loving my new revision by Dr. Krau. I thought I could get fixed but never this perfect! He's truly the master genius of breast revisions.

Foremost, Dr. Krau is a wonderful, kind person and an even better plastic surgeon. He is an artist who truly enjoys his work and cares about the outcome. I was completely comfortable with him from the first time I met him. At my appointments, I never felt rushed. He was willing to stay with me until all of my questions and concerns were addressed. My breasts look phenomenal!

Dr Krau has outstanding care, expertise and professionalism from beginning to end make it a pleasure to recommend him to anyone!

This review has been edited at the request of the member. Last edit made 11/15/15.

Updated picture 10 day post

I'm sharing my picture 10 day post!

Close up

This is close up of my botched job by Dr. Revis. It's amazing Dr. Krau could fix this.

Revis botched revision pic

I'm showing my dr. Revis before pics. He totally bottomed me out.
I'm so happy I found Dr. Krau to fix me.

Here's my surgical sport bra

My bra since some girls are asking! It's great bra!

9 months now

Amazing still!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's amazing by far the best! Look at my pictures and you will see for yourself! His staff are so professional and caring.