BBL, TT, After Major Weight Loss 42 Mother of 2 - Mexico

Research... I have been doing my homework and...

Research... I have been doing my homework and thought I had narrowed my search down to Dr. Campos but the more I read his reviews I am not so sure. I am a huge on customer service and his prices keep jumping up and down for several client that received the exact procedure within weeks of each other. Seems sketchy to me. So now I am starting to widen my search will take any suggestions. I speak Spanish fluently so the language barrier is not an issue for me. I rather go to a doctor with integrity and delivers excellent customer service and results. Please help.

Dra. Almonte

So I have been pleased with Dra. Fatima Almonte's work..I have looked at other Doctors but thus far she is my choice. I sent an email yesturday and received a very quick responce from her assistant Lesley. The initial email requested my personal info, what you would expect any doctor to want to know. Medical history. Issues, height and weight, etc. She also asked for photos of me. I am really pleased with the attention and customer so far. I will keep you guys up to date as we move along the process.

Awaiting Feedback from Dra. Almonte

So I have lost over 120lbs and I am not sure if I should keep loosing weight or try to stay where I am at. I want to make sure she has enough fat to graft to my BBL. I don't think they can harvest from my belly since I want a tummy tuck as well. I am 5"2" and about 148Lbs.

Dr. Almonte's Office Quote

So Lesley Maria sent me an email today with a quote of $5,150.00 for Tummy Tuck, Lipo of my back, flanks and arm pit area. 10 day stay at RH plus food and transpotation and all my medical care. I don't think I have very much fat in my arm pit area...was hoping for inner thighs. I will have to discuss with them. Lesley Maria seems very nice and I must admit its a bit more then I expected esp. Reading others posts. But I really love her work. So now I am just waiting on some medical clearences I need to get before moving foward.

Wish Pics

Been MIA Back NOW

Had some medical stuff come up had to deal with set me back major was not sure how things were going to turn out. I had to reevaluate my priorities. Things are better now but I did put on weight from the medication and steroids they had me on so I feel like I took 20 steps backward. So as of December 22, 2016 I sent my Deposit of $500.00 to Dr.Almonte this was no easy feet for me. When Lesley sent instructions it seemed like it would be a piece a cake. Well not for me, the website she sent does not work in my State so the only way I could do it was via my bank I had to pay 85 extra dollars for them to send an international wire.

So I'm now waiting for verification and I have to get a transaction number to supply to Lesley as proff. Once I giver her that she will give me my surgery date...Im hoping for March or April so I have some time to get off some weight I gained about 25Lbs give or take I'm afraid to jump on a scale. Also want some time to build up my Iron.
I will do my best to keep this updated moving foward.

Sx' Date Nailed Down

So Lesley emailed me some dates and the next available dates are in May so my surgury date is may 10th. But I will fly in May 9th and the recovery homes available at that time will be New Life, Armonia and Tropical. I have not heard much about these homes so if anyone has any info please share.

I see my cardiologist Tuesday cause I have had 2 heart attacks in the past so I have to get a clearance and make sure my heart is in good condition before traveling. I am in the processing of dropping about 50lbs before my SX so that's about 10lbs a month pretty agressive but doable.

Oh okay important stuff when you lock in your date Lesley will send you a list of things you will need to get. So don't just start buying things because from my research most people over purchase and don't use half the stuff they buy. Save your dollars!!!!

That's it for today, I have bad cold gonna rest have a great night folks!!

Passport Update

So my surgery date is set for the 10th of May and I am going to Fly in the 9th I have yet to book my flight I am still trying to find best air fair so far Jetblue looks like it...I am Flying out of Detroit so I have to deal with weather...Also my passport does not officially expire until August 2017 but I rather be safe then sorry and just have it renewed because in my case what can go wrong will go wrong. So I try to be preemptive. I have to see My cardiologist tomorrow to get a clearance that's another reason I have not my flight yet because he can squash everything. So fingers crossed and mantras spoken.
Been eating well and taking my vitamins so hoping for the best

I have been living on this dam site....

Okay my date is 5 months away I think after this post I will give it a rest for a minute. I have 5 months to go I need to direct my attention on other things. But I have purchased my flight on Delta ticket RT was about $501 with insurance just incase and that was for 11 days. I do not yet know what recovery house I will be staying at it will be either New Life, Armonia or Tropical. My quote did include the price of recovery home /food and transportation, 1 free faja, my consultation and my blood work and medication. I did also already renew my passport that was $110 and fairly easy to do online for the most part. I have been researching videos like crazy:
How much weight should I keep for my BBL, but loose for a good result on my tummy tuck?
What to pack? What not to pack? Do I need a travel Safe? When should I purchase my medical insurance? How much to get in Pesos? How to sleep after having surgery?
You get the picture because I am sure you are doing the exact same thing....well fellow future dolls I am off to bed it is 4:13am and if I look at one more dam naked ass ......

How quick the time goes!

Okay so it is about to be Feb. already WOW!! So that gives me about 3 1/2 months to get myself in tip top health to undergo this surgery. I would like my HEMO to be a 15 right now it is 13.5 as of last month. I would also like to tone up a bit more and be more flexible to help with the healing process. Remember we won't be able to workout for a while after surgery so I want to be in tiptop condition before hand. I have to maintain a certain amount of fat to have enough transferable to my butt and so I am doing my best to maintain it and not loose it or turn it into muscle. When you have lost a bunch a weight it is hard to tell what is skin and what is fat at times. When I saw my doctor last he told me I had very little fat and my have to gain some weight back to have fat to transfer. But now I think I may have over did it I feel Plumpalicioushhhhhhh...

Daily vitamin reg.

Liquid iron - Hemoglobin
Folic Acid - Helps generate new cell cell growth
Vitamin C - powerful antioxidant and has been needed in wound healing and a power source in the body.
B12- Helps make DNA and keeps nerve and blood cells healthy
Magnisum - muscle contraction, blood coagulation, energy production, nutrient metabolism and bone and cell formation -
Beet root - builds blood levels
Biotin- metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids, the building blocks of protein
Applecider- restores Alkaline PH balance to your body and has minerals and some vitamins
Arnica - helped with my swelling and bruising and helped me heal quicker in previous surgeries I takes it daily 2-3 months before during and right after
Chlorophyll - normal blood clotting, wound healing, hormonal balance, deodorizing and detoxification of the body and promotes digestive health. It has healing effects on oxidation and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Oregano oil - Natural antibiotic
Liquid kelp - thyroid assistance
Coconut water - packed with antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc.

Back at the gym

Crazy day to head back to the gym considering it is Supper Bowl Sunday but when you really want something it does not matter what day it is!
So I am cooking I will keep it semi healthy...vegetarian enchiladas and spicy Jicama fries with black beans. Fresh salsa and avocados!!! Yum!! I found this fun widget that is now helping me be even more OCD about my trip....so travel counter and trip checklist and tells you what's in the surrounding area incase you feel up to leaving the Recovery house and getting out and about which I highly dought will happen but you never know. (Ready set holiday)

Modifications

Meme time

Q&A

I have been asked the same question a few times now, so I am going to answer it on my blog. I lost my weight naturally, I did not have any procedures to loose weight. Yes, I have had a breast reduction done in Beverly Hills, CA it was covered by insurance over 12 years ago. I have not had any other Plastic Surgery. I was about 280 at my heaviest and I am currently about 150lb give or take. I am 5"2".
Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Booking your Flight!!

Dolls!!
This was a question that came up a few times so I hope this information helps someone!
When is the best time to book your travel!
Here is an article done by cheapoair that actually did the math for you.

So if you are staying state side the sweet spot is 54 days!!!

International is a bit different so if you are going to the DR. 320 days is the best. So the sooner the better.

Compare prices I use to book tickets for corporate travel and would always compare ticket prices.
Normally - via Google travel then cheapoair Then Expedia if your not checking bags Spirit may the best cost if your layovers are not long.

Also use airwatch.com they will send best rate info if you are not ready to book yet.

CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH please buy flight insurance it will allow to change or cancel or stay longer or have an hospital emergency at no cost or minimal cost to you.

Embassy Info

When traveling abroad you may want to notify the Embassy of the United States, Dominican Republic with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). This a free service enrollment program provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in a foreign country. This program allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Dept. of State can better assist you in the event of an emergency. It also allows Americans residing abroad to get routine information from the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Create your individual account, including your passport information and follow the directions...Here is the link https://step.state.gov/STEPMobile/Default.aspx

Bought a safe box

I bought a safe box for my pain meds , passport and money just incase. Found this one at Walmart for 9.00
Mexico Plastic Surgeon