39 Year Old Mother of 3 Looking Forward to a Fabulous 40 Body - Metairie, LA

I'm 39 years old 3 kids 3 c-sections so Im sure...

I'm 39 years old 3 kids 3 c-sections so Im sure you can image the amount of skin left hanging. I'm super excited I am scheduled for Nov. 16. 2016 but my first visit was wonderful. Dr. Sand addressed my concerns right there on the spot. I was most impressed with Dr. Sand drawings of my current body shape & what my new body would look like after the TT. Im Excited, Nervous and Ready all at the same time!

The Count down has begun Tummy Tuck, lipo of waist and flanks

So I am super siked!!!! my pre-op is just a week away Nov. 10 I am looking for a little advise from anyone who's had their tuck done already any useful things to purchase to help the recovery process? Feel free to let me know what made your process easy. I am looking forward to talking Dr. Sands head off about making me beautiful.....Hope he ready

4 days and counting.......

I made my visit to the surgery center today everything was clean and peaceful. The only obstacle I had to face was a double finger stick. Other than that I am ready togo! I'll take this weekend to prepare Thanksgiving Dinner for my family and my Oldest son will take care of the turkey. I keep you guys updated.

The Night before

Ok Guys I am only a few hours away. I received a call from my Dr. Office today to say they moved me up from 9am to 7am ???? I'm excited but nervous more not nervous about the surgery just about the amount of pain I will be in trying to recover. However I pray it isn't as bad as I have in my mind. It didn't help when my friend came over she's a Nurse practitioner she looked at my meds and that's all they gave you for pain I'm like yes I think so she's no that's not going to get it that really scared me ???? also I haven't told my family( sisters,cousins and aunts) I will send them a text right before I leave my house in the morning didn't want to be talked out of it! My Immediate family know husband and kids my daughter is super siked so here we go some last min Pre-op photos

I did it! I crossed over to the flat side

Yes ladies I made it through. I am so much pain but not for the incision but muscle are killing alone with my Back where the lipo was done. Thanks for the support especially sehoward she's been an angel. I will keep u guys posted.

Day 2 Dr. Visit

I would like to say that Dr. Thomas Trey Sands and his staff are awesome! I called him yesterday halfway out of my mind but in so much I couldn't think straight he called me back several times until he reached. I went into the office today my follow up he was wonderful as usual. Today he showed us how to remove something from naval and add a new one and he also put the foam in. Beside manners excellent answer ever question I had If you are looking for a GREAT PS he is one!

Ups and downs

Started out feeling ok then a major down spiral. Call my PS I'm certain he is just sick of hearing from everyday but when I don't know what to I will call I have been talking stool softeners twice a day still nothing I'm sending my son for a laxative hopefully I can empty some this food I've been eating I've also been taking Gas x so I am passing gas just haven't had a bowel moment which makes me nervous.

Feeling like blah..

I've been drinking lots of water eating regular food and taking stool softeners and benefiber but still no bowel movement has anyone else had this issue check out my supplies

Stomach swollen

I'm worried my stomach has begun to swell. When the sponge was added they were close and tight now they are a inches separated on each side. So worried and it's a Saturday trying not to call but I will call the doctor in the morning to make sure this is normal or not

Had an outing today

So I called the PS last night asked all the questions he told me everything I was worried about normal I didn't mention the constipation to him but I'm not regular on the regular. Anyway I had a breakthrough all the meds I was taking for constipation I had given up then I remembered that nothing makes me go like my favorite Coffee spot CC's so my husband help in the truck about 7am we went for coffee by 9:30am I made BM although I'm still swollen and my results don't look as good as they did the first day it's a process I am doing well thanks to the wonderful PS I have who answer ALL MY CALLS ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL Dr. Thomas Trey Sands is the BEST!!!!

Getting a Little Disappointed

So far I'm swelling and I am not a happy camper but I've been up night after night reading reviews, google and listening to you tube story about the recovery process I see EVERY story is completely different but I must say most complain of pain lots of Pain I most have picked a Great PS because the pain that I suffered he explain why and gave me something that was a control substance but it has helped me so much my issue now is the very first day I was flat as wall not I'm bloated look like around my waist I can't wait until it goes down well I see my PS tomorrow hopefully he's removing the drains not just one both so I can get into a fresh Garment if not I'll continue to use this one I've already cut the hole bigger to be able to poop lol anyway I must say my support system is dynamite I still haven't seen the incision not interested until it heals more so here's a part of my support system my youngest son (16) helping out. Better body pictures coming soon...

I made it 7 whole day....

Today was my 3rd follow up with Wonderful Dr. Sands I have some good, bad, ugly news... Ugly news my PS said I am too swollen so he decided to start my massages early than he expected. Bad It wasn't a good feeling at first but as my husband began but soon after a few mins past and he was done it felt so much better. The Good I was able to have 1 drain removed and I was able to see the tuck for the first time (Now this was by choice I really didn't wan to see it until I also most healed enough to wear jeans. All in All I had a wonderful day because I have an Awesome PS.

Day 8 one day at a time

Started the abdominal massages last night thanks to my husband and Dr. Sands. I am still swollen I weighed in 204 I have never weighed that much unless I was pregnant but the nurse at my PS office is like your are fine you will lose all that fluid and you are going to be happy with the results so I decide to cut back on full breakfast or lunch and small dinner. I'm sure I will be excited once the swelling goes away.

Day 9

Well as usual start of the day was okay mid day muscles tighten took meds slept from 12-5pm woke up moved around then I had a few visitors (my own kids) lol got my massage by my Lil nurse and a foot rub by my oldest son so today was good day still have a drain blah!

Can believe my feet are swollen like a pregnant person

So I still have drain #2 but nothing much is coming out of it but I am full of fluid my feet looks like I'm 9months pregnant lol. Funny story I've learned how to get in and out my garment with just one drain so today I cleaned up myself and switched garments but soon as I got back home from trying to make my self look like some the got my hair done and mani/ pedi had to go so bad I wet my clean Garment the other was still hanging trying to dry from earlier so this is my homemade compression garment for one night...

My Goal picture

This was my goal I wanted to have this beautiful shapely body

I think I have the best Nurse and Law

So she spent the night. We woke up we went to get coffee and automatic hand massager when we returned back to the house she gave me a massage for 30mins then later this evening she came back with dinner and I got an hour stomach and back massage so we took some pictures for you guys then right before bed she gave me to die for foot message so I am bout to upload a few pictures of our day. Thanks K. Bellard, LPN

2-weeks post op

Went to my two week check-up all is good with exception of swelling so I'm ordered to rest but move keep my feet elevated when I'm not moving. Few pics tonight I will post some without pads and clothes just the Tummy
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sands has wonderful bed side manners he answered all of my questions without over thinking them I was very intrigued by his drawings I am excited to see my new body it's been a long journey. Well my Surgery is over now on to recovery as usual he has been wonderful. If you are looking for a GREAT PS look no further Dr. Thomas Trey Sands.