40 Year Old Tummy Tuck and Liposuction After 2 Children - Melbourne, FL

After having two children my abdomen was severely...

After having two children my abdomen was severely disfigured. I had deep scarring from stretch marks and a lot extra skin. I knew no matter how much I ran and exercised the extra skin would still be there. I am 1 month out from my surgery and I feel wonderful. My stomach looks amazing. I joke that I can bounce a quarter off of my belly now. I am so happy with my results that I just ordered a two piece bathing suit!

Pictures

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. O has an amazing bedside manner. He walked me through the procedure step by step and answered all of my questions. His staff is knowledgeable and patient focused too. After the surgery I had 24 hour telephone access to Dr. O and his nurse Christina. They even made two house calls! As for pain control, Dr. O uses a multi modal approach to prevent pain as much as possible. He also uses the latest surgical techniques to insure beautiful results. My incision and stomach look amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. O to anyone.