Lipo + Platysmoplasty (Neck Lift) - Frisco, TX

I saw Dr. Giraldo for him to fix my neck. My mom...

I saw Dr. Giraldo for him to fix my neck. My mom blessed me with a "waddle" that her mom blessed her with. Dr. Giraldo was able to make me actually have a defined jaw line for the first time since I was a little kid. I have so much more confidence now and I couldn't be any happier!! He exceeded any expectation I ever had with my results. The picture I have uploaded for results was only 4 days post. Already an amazing difference. I will upload more updated pictures as time goes by.

5 days post neck lift

Still some redness where he did the Lipo but still looks amazing

11 days post neck lift

14 days post neck lift

^_^ honestly I feel like a new person. It's amazing how one small thing could be such a life changer. Thank you Dr. Giraldo!!!

6 weeks after neck lift

Literally it continues to look better and better. Incision is healing nicely. Swelling has gone down, so it has an even more defined look around the jaw line. I am so happy it is unreal.

6 weeks after neck lift

Almost 7 weeks after surgery

You can't even tell I had a surgery. No more numbness. When my neck was numb it was pretty itchy, but couldn't satisfy my itch due to the numbness. Just made sure to keep my neck super moisturized.

Feeling great

I honestly get so many compliments now it's unreal!

Incision sites 2 months later

Pittsburgh General Surgeon

I saw Dr. G in his Frisco Texas office for a neck lift and it has changed my life.