36 Y/o, 5 Kids - Mckinney, TX. 5'4" 110lbs.

I previously had breast augmentation with a...

I previously had breast augmentation with a different doctor less than a year prior to coming in to see Dr. Setty. My original outcome from my first surgery was less than desirable (to put it nicely). My breasts were very uneven with constant muscle pain on one side. I had also lost complete feeling and sensation of the same side, with minimal sensation of the other (this occurs in less than 2% of individuals). The previous doctor had even put in the wrong size...the size is specifically told her NOT to use. I did a lot of homeworkprior to choosing Dr. Setty. But, needless to say, I came to him skeptical and pessimistic after greatly regretting my first breath augmentation.
Dr. Setty's office was very welcoming, as well as him and his staff. I left my appointment feeling very comfortable as he addressed all of my concerns and certain that I would be taken care of in regards to surgery. And I was. My only regret about Dr. Setty, is that I only wish I would have come to him first! His attention to detail is precisely. Not only did he fix the unevenness of my breasts, he stayed true to the photos I had sent him as to "the size" I wanted, viewing them even during surgery to ensure a good aesthetic outcome. And, most importantly, I did not lose any of the feeling that I had left from my previous surgery. The constant pain is gone. I feel so much more "natural". The recovery was very easy! (And being a mom of 5 kids, that's important!)
I recommend Dr. Setty to anyone! He is caring, he is professional, he is precise. I couldn't be happier with my outcome.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon