21 Years Old, 5'9", 116lbs. Beyond Excited for my BA! - Mckinney, TX

So, like most people in the BA section of...

So, like most people in the BA section of RealSelf, I've wanted this surgery for a long, long time. In fact, once I even had a significant other laugh when he felt me up. I've learned to love my body now, but that doesn't change the fact that I would just like to change it slightly. It has nothing to do with anybody else - it's something I want, have always wanted, and more than likely will always want if I don't do it.

It was a long time coming, and it took awhile to get the guts to go to a consultation, but I finally did! I went to meet with two doctors in my area in October. One was recommended to me by a friend, and I actually really enjoyed his consultation! He was super informative, very thorough and you could really tell he knew what he was doing. It was great, and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

However, my second consultation was with Dr. Naveen Setty. He is closer to my home, and when I went there, I just kind of knew. I knew that he was the right surgeon for me. I loved his staff, his office, and his demeanor. Everything about my consultation was comfortable, informative, and I didn't feel rushed in the slightest. Even when I admitted it was unlikely that I would book that day, his patient coordinator, Carrie, gave me all the information I would need for that decision. I called the next day to book my surgery with Dr. Setty.

So, I'm about three weeks out. I'm not really nervous at all. Everyone asks if I am, but all I feel is this weird sense of calm. Like this was how it's always supposed to have been.

I've been reading a lot of stories, but it's really hard to find people with my body type! I know I'm overthinking size, and my pre-op is December 5th. I know I'll trust Dr. Setty with what size recommendations he has, but I also really know what I want, and I don't know if it's possible for my body! Again, I'm tall and thin, and have little (or no) breast tissue at all. If anybody has any recommendations, or similar body type, I would love to hear how your BA went and what size you went with!

Oh, and I'm for sure getting round silicone. I'm unsure about textured or smooth. As my chest wall is a little concave, I'm terrified of symmastia. But Dr. Setty addressed that with me, and I'm totally confident in his abilities. But I am a ball of anxiety, so.

The pictures are from my consultation with Dr. Setty. As you can see, literally nothing.

Wish pics

Just a hoard of wish pics so I can see them all in one place. I have collected a LOT.

Pre-op questions

So ladies! My pre-op is next week and I really have no idea what to ask my surgeon! I would love if y'all could help with maybe a list of questions, or what you wished you asked/what you were glad you asked?
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Although I haven't had my surgery yet, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Setty. My consultation with him was a very positive experience and I have nothing but good things to say about him!