38 Years Old, 2 Kids, Busy Schedule - Fat Reduction with SculpSure - McKinney, TX

I needed a jumpstart to a flat stomach before a...

I needed a jumpstart to a flat stomach before a big family trip to the beach. I got just that. I did two separate treatments - one for flanks and one for the top and bottom of the abdomen. I trust Dr. Setty and his staff. The SculpSure treatment is non-invasive, not at all painful and to do two treatments took me just under one hour. It was a very easy treatment, I was on my phone working most of the time or talking with the staff. I have never tried CoolSculpt, but I know several people who have and this seems so much better than their experiences! First, it was painless, second, the results were incredible and third, it took LESS THAN AN HOUR to do TWO separate areas. It took about 4 weeks to start seeing my stomach shrink and after just 6 weeks I could notice the difference (that is when I took my "after" photos you see in this post). The SculpSure laser is supposed to reduce your fat by about 25% in the treated areas, I am considering going back one more time. There is no recovery time like I would have had with lipo, no incisions and absolutely no downtime.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Setty is one of the rare doctors that is really in this to provide results. He really cares about what he's doing and will never push you to do "more". I trust his advice and the fact that he carefully researches the lasers, devices or methods that he uses in his practice to ensure they are not only safe, but also some of the most effective.