28 Years Old, 3 Kids, 5'6 115lbs Wanting Breast Augmentation - Saint Louis, MO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Since I was 18 after having my first child I...

Since I was 18 after having my first child I wanted a Breast Augmentation. However I could not afford it back then. I had my second child at 23 and third at 25. I am now 27. With my last child My boobs actually got up to a full B sadly once my milk dissapeared so did my boobs. :( I am very flat chested. I wear a 32A bra around but I do not fill it at all. I have been to 4 different consultations and with this last plastic surgeon I finally feel confortable. I feel like my consult was booked for an hour and they spent an hour and a half answering my questions thoroughly and letting me decide what I wanted after hearing his opinions.. I am 5'6 115lbs. I fluctuate about 5 lbs as most women do. I am very active with my kids and I workout mostly cardio frequently. I am getting 340cc Saline under the muscle. I chose Saline because I have 3cm of upper pole tissue so it wont look round and wierd and also because im getting them under the muscle Ill be fine. I wanted saline because I am nervous about the whole silicone rupturing and leaking out into my body just basically health issues with them even though there are no proven issues with it. I have backed out of a surgery before and Im hoping with this one I can stick with it because I am one of those people who always thinks about the worst that could happen. I am TERRIFIED to go under the knife! Wish me luck and I will keep you updated to be sure my surgery date stays the same.

Before surgery pictures

This is me before breast augmentation. Obviously I don't have anything. Flat as can be!

Changed my mind

So now I am thinking I want 300cc Overs, Silicone. I cant make up my mind about anything i swear. Or pick a date! I need to save my money and quit buying clothes lol. I am going with Doctor Rottler in St.Louis, MO For sure. I have seen 4 doctors now and I LOVED him, so did my husband. #stopprocrastinating

I feel like a little boy when I go in public in my...

I feel like a little boy when I go in public in my swimsuit. It hurts. Even if I just had a little something I would be fine but literally nothing there! It's so frustrating. I have yet to make an appointment I just started a new job about 6 weeks ago. It's a desk job luckily. I would be so happy with myself if I went through with this I know it. #justdoit does anyone have any encouraging words?

28 Years Old ,3 Kids , 115lbs

Hey yall! It's serious this time ! March 16th is the date! I'm getting 280cc-300cc overs. I'm really really nervous as always! Any recommendations of things I will need prior to? Ugh! I chickened out last time. I just wanna do this for me. The only thing that bothers me about my body is my 32A boobies!! I'll keep you all updated!

Before pictures

I wanted to give you ladies an idea of what I looked like before. This is just some random pictures today. Lol as you can see....flat! I can't wait until March!! Still about a month away.

Moved the date

So my date was moved to March 21st. But luckily I am the first surgery of the day!!! So I have to be there at 7am :0!! I decided to go with saline under the muscle. I won't know how many ccs until after surgery he said between 280-320ccs. I go in for my pre-op March 1st! Any tips for making recovery easier from you ladies ?! Thank youuuuu!!!

Some more pictures no bra

Here are a few pictures of me with no bra in a white tank top. I know I know. I can't wait until March 21st!!! My pre op is March 1st!

A week away!!

Getting excited!! Only one week until surgery!! I cannot express the amount of excitement I have!! 3/21 @ 8am!

Here are some more before pictures

Before pictures in a sports bra. From VS. Literally nothing there!!!

3 more days!!

It is setting in...3 more days until the surgery!!!! I cannot express how excited I am!! Here's another before photo! Bye bye little boobies!!

I did it!!!

well ladies i had surgery at 8am!! i was home by 11am. I am a little sore as my anestesia wore off. it feels like my molk came in full force or something. its not bad. i am going to try and take tylenol instead of percocet since its not that painful yet. He said the surgery went really well not much bleeding and doesnt expect any bruising. :) I will update again tomorrow!!! Im gonna get some rest. OH i had 310cc silicone over the muscle!

got to see them out of a bra today!

so i had my first post op appointment today ! he took off the bra to check everything out and i was like woah!! i am not use to having bigger boobies! he said i do not have much swelling so he doesnt expect me to be any smaller ?. def a C cup!! sooo excited. this is day #2 one bad thing is that my body does not like pain pills. i almost passed out in the office today. other than that im just really sore and my back is killing me! i did have minimal bruising by my ribs. no biggie! i am going to switch to muscle relaxers and tylenol, dont want to pass out. here are a few pics, ill get better ones tomorrow. im really sleepy

post op day 3

so im on day 3, still just kinda bumming it around the house. i took a shower this morning it was kinda hard, as i had no help. my husband is at work he was only home with me the first day. im less sore than yesterday and improving everyday but still sore. i learned to do massages and will probably start them tomorrow. My kids are coming back home in a few hours so we will see how that goes???? i sure do miss them! here are a few pictures, i think they look great so far!

post op one week!

One week already!!! times flies. feeling much better today had to give my kids baths and that was a little bit of a struggle but i made it. my nipples are super sensitive :(. I go in for another check up tomorrow. My incisions look pretty good so far one actually looks completely closed already. Not going to lie the recovery process pretty much sucks but it will be worth it ! I am also having serious boob greed. Ill post more pictures soon!

9 Days Post Op!!!

Had my 8 day post op appointment yesterday and doc said everything looks great!! I am feeling so much better now. That first week was rough! my scars are closed and now I just need to work on putting this silagen scar refinement stuff on them so they will almost dissapear ???? Anyone else ever used this?? Here are some pictures from today!

Two weeks post Op

Hey ladies!!! so today I am officially two weeks post op. My boobies have started to feel like they are a part of me and I am feeling great for the most part. The only thing that is still bothering me is my nipple hurt to be touched. Any of you ladies experience this and how long did it take to go away? My doctor called it hyper sensitivity and said it would go away but when?! I am not patient. lol I started using my scar treatment silagen which doesnt bother me at all. Over all I am pleased, I could have went a little bigger but I will make it work ????. I plan to go swimsuit shopping Thursday and I will post some pics ????.

3 WEEKS!!!

Yes ladies it has been 3 weeks already!!! My nipples are still super sensitive but everything else is great. My scars both look really good and Im really happy with the results thus far! Im going to post some pics :) I plan to go to victorias secret tomorrow. Ill let yall know what size I am!

Victorias Secret Visit

Well, turns out I am full C after all!! yayyyy!!! Went to VS today and got measured. I bought 3 bras and they are push up so I cant wear them yet. BUT i did try them on and I love them! Also tried on a few swim suits. Its very strange looking for x small bottoms and medium tops LOL! And before I could never lookk at the padded swimsuits because I always had a huge gap. WooHoo!!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon