28 Years Old, 3 Kids, 5'6 115lbs Wanting Breast Augmentation - Saint Louis, MO

Since I was 18 after having my first child I...

Since I was 18 after having my first child I wanted a Breast Augmentation. However I could not afford it back then. I had my second child at 23 and third at 25. I am now 27. With my last child My boobs actually got up to a full B sadly once my milk dissapeared so did my boobs. :( I am very flat chested. I wear a 32A bra around but I do not fill it at all. I have been to 4 different consultations and with this last plastic surgeon I finally feel confortable. I feel like my consult was booked for an hour and they spent an hour and a half answering my questions thoroughly and letting me decide what I wanted after hearing his opinions.. I am 5'6 115lbs. I fluctuate about 5 lbs as most women do. I am very active with my kids and I workout mostly cardio frequently. I am getting 340cc Saline under the muscle. I chose Saline because I have 3cm of upper pole tissue so it wont look round and wierd and also because im getting them under the muscle Ill be fine. I wanted saline because I am nervous about the whole silicone rupturing and leaking out into my body just basically health issues with them even though there are no proven issues with it. I have backed out of a surgery before and Im hoping with this one I can stick with it because I am one of those people who always thinks about the worst that could happen. I am TERRIFIED to go under the knife! Wish me luck and I will keep you updated to be sure my surgery date stays the same.

Before surgery pictures

This is me before breast augmentation. Obviously I don't have anything. Flat as can be!

Changed my mind

So now I am thinking I want 300cc Overs, Silicone. I cant make up my mind about anything i swear. Or pick a date! I need to save my money and quit buying clothes lol. I am going with Doctor Rottler in St.Louis, MO For sure. I have seen 4 doctors now and I LOVED him, so did my husband. #stopprocrastinating

I feel like a little boy when I go in public in my...

I feel like a little boy when I go in public in my swimsuit. It hurts. Even if I just had a little something I would be fine but literally nothing there! It's so frustrating. I have yet to make an appointment I just started a new job about 6 weeks ago. It's a desk job luckily. I would be so happy with myself if I went through with this I know it. #justdoit does anyone have any encouraging words?

28 Years Old ,3 Kids , 115lbs

Hey yall! It's serious this time ! March 16th is the date! I'm getting 280cc-300cc overs. I'm really really nervous as always! Any recommendations of things I will need prior to? Ugh! I chickened out last time. I just wanna do this for me. The only thing that bothers me about my body is my 32A boobies!! I'll keep you all updated!

Before pictures

I wanted to give you ladies an idea of what I looked like before. This is just some random pictures today. Lol as you can see....flat! I can't wait until March!! Still about a month away.

Moved the date

So my date was moved to March 21st. But luckily I am the first surgery of the day!!! So I have to be there at 7am :0!! I decided to go with saline under the muscle. I won't know how many ccs until after surgery he said between 280-320ccs. I go in for my pre-op March 1st! Any tips for making recovery easier from you ladies ?! Thank youuuuu!!!

Some more pictures no bra

Here are a few pictures of me with no bra in a white tank top. I know I know. I can't wait until March 21st!!! My pre op is March 1st!

A week away!!

Getting excited!! Only one week until surgery!! I cannot express the amount of excitement I have!! 3/21 @ 8am!

Here are some more before pictures

Before pictures in a sports bra. From VS. Literally nothing there!!!

3 more days!!

It is setting in...3 more days until the surgery!!!! I cannot express how excited I am!! Here's another before photo! Bye bye little boobies!!

I did it!!!

well ladies i had surgery at 8am!! i was home by 11am. I am a little sore as my anestesia wore off. it feels like my molk came in full force or something. its not bad. i am going to try and take tylenol instead of percocet since its not that painful yet. He said the surgery went really well not much bleeding and doesnt expect any bruising. :) I will update again tomorrow!!! Im gonna get some rest. OH i had 310cc silicone over the muscle!

got to see them out of a bra today!

so i had my first post op appointment today ! he took off the bra to check everything out and i was like woah!! i am not use to having bigger boobies! he said i do not have much swelling so he doesnt expect me to be any smaller ?. def a C cup!! sooo excited. this is day #2 one bad thing is that my body does not like pain pills. i almost passed out in the office today. other than that im just really sore and my back is killing me! i did have minimal bruising by my ribs. no biggie! i am going to switch to muscle relaxers and tylenol, dont want to pass out. here are a few pics, ill get better ones tomorrow. im really sleepy
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon