Much Needed Rejuvenation - Martinsville, NJ

I went for a consultation because I could not...

i went for a consultation because I could not stand to look an my wrinkly neck and saggy face. Botox and juvederm were no longer enough to fix these problems. After discussing my concerns with Dr Karolak, I decided to get a lower facelift and brow lift. The procedure was done under local anesthesia and I was back to work a week later. Now that I am 3 months out, I can't believe the dramatic improvement! I am so glad I did it.
Bridgewater Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Karolak was wonderful. He was very reassuring and promised my face would not look "pulled back". He made sure I was comfortable with everything he was doing, both during the initial consultation as well as during the procedure. He checked on me after I had gone home and left me his cell phone number in case I needed him for any reason. The procedure went smoothly and the recovery was relatively quick as I was back to work a week later. There was some discomfort for the first two days but that was it. I highly recommend Dr Karolak and Reflections Center for Skin and Body. Their facilities are beautiful and state of the art. The staff could not be nicer.