Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Marlboro, NJ

The overall procedure and recovery was wonderful....

The overall procedure and recovery was wonderful. I previously had this procedure done seven years ago and the doctor who performed the operation left my nose a complete mess. My nose was uneven with excess cartilage building up and my septum was still deviated. Smiling was something I did not enjoy because my septum would hang so low to my lip and would stick out to the side so much. A friend had referred me to Doctor Miller and I was confident that he could do the job. I was very selfconscious about my nose because I knew how ugly it looked and felt. I would often get paper cut like splits in the septum area and would often at times receive a puss like odor in my nostrils. Overall, I was not happy. After seeing Dr. Miller and going through the rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedure I am nothing but confident and super pleased with the new appearance of my nose. Recovery and heal time was yes somewhat painful, but I was comfortable and accepting. My nose is finally how it is SUPPOSED to look;; my septum is evenly tucked away and my nose is straight and smooth. I love it!
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller is amazing at what he does. A month after my surgery and I am still in shock that this is my nose! He knew right away what needed to be fixed and was a man of his word. I have been to two previous plastic surgeons before Dr. Miller and did not feel confident in them completing the task; it was their overall approach and futuristic pictures of the results that were discouraging. Since I was unhappy with the doctor who attempted to "fix" my nose the first time and the other surgeons I've had consultations with, I knew I needed to continue my search. After being referred to Dr. Miller by a friend who he had performed the same procedure on and seeing her amazing and subtle results, I knew he was the doctor for the job. Of course when meeting a doctor for the first time you can be hesitant, however, Dr. Miller was inviting and very knowledgable. He answered all the questions I had, he understood and THOROUGHLY examined the flaws in my nose. His confidence and reassurance in fixing my nose gave me hope that I could have the appearance of my dreams. As mentioned, my results are so incredible that I am still in shock! Dr. Miller is confident and very thorough in his work, which made me feel at ease and I knew he was reliable. Furthermore, a key word I mentioned was subtle! Most people thinking when getting a rhinoplasty or septoplasty your nose is going to look like Michael Jackson's or that it's going to look so obvious people will know right away you've had a nose job... however, with Dr. Miller his work is so amazing that people do not know I had any major work done to my nose unless I told them. My family is amazed by the results as well! Dr. Miller gave me the natural appearance of how my nose should be. I admire Dr. Miller's work and professionalism I recommend him to anyone and everyone! Dr. Miller allowed me to gain the confidence in my appearance and I do not regret going through with this procedure one bit.