R.I.P. Cellulite - Marina Del Rey, CA

I'm 40 yrs old and have suffered from cellulite...

I'm 40 yrs old and have suffered from cellulite since my teens. I first noticed the cellulite in my mid/upper thighs. My thighs were my main problem. The cellulite on my bum followed. It's a genetic problem. I'm 5'2", 108lbs, very active in the gym 5 days/wk and I run 35-40 miles per wk. I could never get rid of the ugly cellulite so I was so excited when I heard about Cellfina last year. I had treatment yesterday 5/5/16. It was a very simple in-office 2 hour procedure. The markings and photos were done first. The numbing was the only time I felt discomfort. (pain level 3.5/10). The actual time on procedure table was about 45 min. I had 30-35 total releases. They wrapped me in padded compression garment and I drove myself home. No pain meds needed. I have taken it easy today as far as activity level. Very little soreness. So far bruising is minimal, but I know that can change quickly. I am posting my 1 day photos. I will add my before photos when I get from Dr office.

24 hours after treatment

Minimal bruising. Tender to touch

1 week post Cellfina

One week after treatment and I still have significant bruising. The swelling is slowly going down. I've been at the gym last couple days and haven't noticed any more swelling. I'm wearing compression 24/7 just because I like the feeling of support while still being a little sore. As far as my results, I do see a big improvement. Once the bruising and swelling are completely gone I will have a better idea.

2 weeks post Cellfina

I still have some visible bruising and swelling. I have a few hard lumps/bumps around some of the release areas on thighs. They are tender so are uncomfortable to massage. I notice a significant improvement in thighs. The upper thighs have some waviness that could not be corrected with Cellfina as they were not dimples. Looking forward to the bruising/swelling to go down so I can have better view of results however I do know I can expect the best results in the coming months.

1 month update

I see an improvement, but looking forward to the coming months. Still have a few dimples that may have been missed. The waviness couldn't be corrected as Cellfina only corrects dimpling.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grant Stevens and his staff have been amazing with making sure all my questions were answered. He was one of the first to offer Cellfina and I loved how passionate he was about the results he has seen.