44 Yearold Guy - Short, BUT NOT BALD - Los Angeles, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Did a lot of research and even went to see Dr....

Did a lot of research and even went to see Dr. Pak's patients first hand at their monthly Open House. Apparently they've been doing this for over 20 years and met some of their first patients who remained good friends with the practice. Felt like a family reunion. The service and follow up was excellent. There is this patient coordinator named Paul who always took his time to answer my questions. Apparently he worked his way up from a mail room job 15 years ago. The staff are just like the patients... you get the feel of "home" in a professional setting. Example, Dr. Pak and the staff remembered me when I came back 6 years later!! He remembered little things about my hobby and surfing that we discussed over 6 years ago. I had a hair transplant by Dr. Pak in 2007 and also Scalp MicroPigmentation (SMP) in 2013. My dad actually came up to me after the SMP and thought I had another surgery or doing something to grow my hair. SMP also helped me conceal my transplant scar when my hair gets wet or cut too short.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Everyone there from Dr. Pak to Tram and Christine to front office staff made my visit and procedure easy and comfortable. Thank you.