Awesome New Eyebrows - Los Angeles, CA

I'm now two weeks post-op. There was some...

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Jae Pak is the kind of person who you like the moment you meet him. He was my second consultation and I knew right away that it was he who I wanted to perform my eyebrow transplant procedure. Like Dr. Pak, his staff is friendly, personable and professional and the six hour procedure went by astoundingly fast. Ahhh, the wonders of relaxation medications. I slept through four hours of the procedure and they even bought me lunch. I'm now two weeks post-op. There was some swelling and some bruising, but all and all, it's been fading quickly and I really look forward to the final results. Based on how my new eyebrows looked after the procedure, I know I'm going to love what Dr. Pak did after they fully grow in. His design was very thoughtful and executed accurately by he and his two assistants, the lovely Emma and Carolyn. Also, just so you know, with some other doctors, the cost can be prohibitive, but with the New Hair Institute, the price is most fair and generally affordable, I would think. Respectively, I feel like I got the best treatment at the best possible price. I sincerely recommend Dr. Pak and the New Hair Institute to anyone thinking of an eyebrow transplant. And just FYI, be sure to book your initial consultation through this site for the deal they offer instead of calling NHI yourself, you'll be glad you did. $$:) P.S. Some advice: If you get the procedure, and you're not a vegetarian, eat lots and lots of protein to speed up your healing. Chicken, beef and salmon. It makes all the difference! trust me.