Breast Implant Exchange with Capsulectomy - Los Angeles, CA

I came to Dr. Fisher actually looking for an...

I came to Dr. Fisher actually looking for an explant. I had capsular contracted 14 year old saline implants, and I never liked the way they looked or felt. I especially disliked the muscle flection and the loss of upper body strength over the years. Dr. Fisher examined me and told me that I would be deformed if I explanted... That I would have saggy skin and likely be concave. He assured me that the only reason they feel uncomfortable in my body is because they are saline, and contracted, and that if he does a capsulectomy and implant exchange with silicon, then I will be "very happy" with my result. He did not inform me of the risk of re-occurring cap con (which is EXTREMELY high, about 50-80% with existing cap con patients according to text book but I actually believe it's higher after my own research.) nor did he explain that I will need to replace the implants every 10 years as the shell will likely deteriorate in time. Unaware of these risks, I decided to have the revision surgery with him. Dr Fisher dissected my muscle MUCH more than my previous surgeon at the bottom of my breast (to lower the implants) and along the cleavage area (to being the implants closer together and to give me more cleavage.) the decision to dissect me this much led to even more discomfort, and worse, with the capsular contracture (which of course came back because it always does!) the implant pushed its way through my tissue creating a "knuckle" (see pics) along my cleavage line, only 9 months post op, which looked absolutely ridiculous. Also, since Dr. Fisher did not perform any muscle repair that was needed to give me symmetrical breasts again, I wasn't any happier with the aesthetic of my new breasts than I was before. I quickly started diving into explant research and found this site (thank goodness!!) I finally explanted only 2.5 weeks ago and I am extremely happy that I did... I am no where near my final result and may require some follow up procedures under local, but I am not deformed, nor do I have saggy skin, and although I am pretty flat chested (as expected) I am finally symmetrical looking again thanks to the extensive muscle repair performed by my amazing new PS, Dr. Feng. (no more saggy left breast!) I am very happy to be implant free now, and as a HUGE bonus, I am no longer suffering from chronic fatigue, back pain, and sciatic pain which I have suffered from for over 7 years pre explant. Please check out my breast implant removal review for more info :)

One more photo

This one didn't upload properly
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fisher, in short, is majorly over rated