Best Plastic Surgeon Who Trained At Harvard, Beverly Hills and Miami Beach!!!! Lipo - Long Island City, NY

I recently had surgery with Dr. Desai a few weeks...

I recently had surgery with Dr. Desai a few weeks ago.  I previously had liposuction by another surgeon, which I liked a lot, but there were a few areas that needed some touch-up work on my lower stomach and my sides.  Dr. Desai put me at ease from the moment I saw him about what I wanted done.  He emphasized how safety is the most important thing with him.  This made me feel much better because I was thinking about going to Colombia or the Dominican Republic to get my work done.  He told me that if I did go abroad to have my surgery and there was a problem (either during the surgery or weeks later after I returned home) then that would be horrifying.  Dr. Desai said he would be able to keep a very close eye on me during and for weeks after surgery since he is right here in New York, and that I could come in and see him anytime after surgery if I was concerned with anything. That really made me feel comfortable with him.

I am recovering now and am in the process of getting my massages after liposuction.  I can already see the swelling is going away.  I am thankful for Dr. Desai. He is simply the best.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

He is the best Dr. Desai!