Upper Eyelid (Upper Blepharoplasty) with Dr Edmon Khoury - Lone Tree, CO

I have done lots of different procedures including...

I have done lots of different procedures including a smas facelift but having my eyes done for some unknown reason scared me the most ...my vision and all .. I went to see Dr Khoury here Lonetree, Colorado in 2014 and he said I was candidtae for eyelid surgery but thought I could go a little longer .. I so appreciate that honesty .. This year the weight of my left upper eyelid was starting to interfere with the way my left contact lens fit . It felt tight and bothersome which is bad since I am -7.50 in correction . I went back and we discussed and the time was right ..I did both eyes of course and am excited to have a more refreshed look .. I love that they do this procedure with just a local anesthetic and a pill to relax me in their office . I didn't want to go under general anesthesia for this little procedure . Anyway I really adore this doctor and his staff .. Talk about customer service oriented ! The doctor spent tons of time with me before procedure explaining all details and his staff are as compassionate and as kind as the Doctor . The procedure was a breeze , hardly any pain after . Only used Tylenol .. The doctor wheeled me to car himself .. Gave me his cell number and called me last night to make sure I was good ! I will wait to see how my result looks before changing my rating from not sure to worth it .. But I have very little doubt !

A little more bruising .. Pics from this am

Swelling not as bad as I thought ..

Had a question yesterday, texted my doc and he texted right back

I had a question yesterday morning. At 7 am , sent a pic with my question and he responded right away .. I had a question about the stitches on my left eye .. and rather than me worry all weekend long .. I got to ask him directly , found out all is normal and put the worry behind me ! I can't say enough about the customer service . Thank you Dr Khoury ! Here are today pics

Stitches out on Thursday .. Healing up fast

Excited to get stitches out Thursday ..,love that I don't look half asleep all the time anymore ! Bruising under eyes still there but fading

Stitches out !

Healing nicely!

Scars fading super fast-- super happy I

Really happy I did this
Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

As I said above , Dr Khoury has to be one of the most down to earth , honest compassionate , and kind doctor I have ever met .. I can not recommend him enough .