British Rhinoplasty - London, GB

Hi guys, I'm 19 and for a couple of years now...

Hi guys,

I'm 19 and for a couple of years now I've been wanting a rhinoplasty. I feel like I'm now old enough to start my journey into getting my nose fixed. I have a bump on the bridge of my nose, slightly flared nostrils and a slightly droopy tip.

I have a FaceTime appointment booked with Jawad Tahery tonight where he will give me his first impressions.

What cosmetic surgeons in the UK do you guys think are the best for rhinoplasty?

Post-FaceTime call with surgeon

Had a FaceTime call with Dr Tahery last night. I told him what I would like to change about my nose and he believes it's realistic and achievable. He then questioned me briefly about medical history, current employment status and other routine questions to ensure I was a suitable candidate. I now have a consultation booked for the 8th September so will update then.

Nose Goals

Made some morphs of my own of my own goals. Now are they realistic? Will find out in my consultation with Dr Tahery.

Side note anyone recommend any other surgeons in the UK? Early days yet..