Revision Nose Surgery - London, GB

Im posting my journey on here too as I feel this...

Im posting my journey on here too as I feel this site has helped me choose (hopefully) the right surgeon for me. And I hope this will help others too in making one of the most important decisions of there life the right one.

I'm booking my consultation in a few days and I have chosen Dr Lucian ion as after years of researching and debating on if I should go to LA to get this surgery I feel all his reviews and before and after pics look amazing so will be booking a consultation to see what he says he can achieve in terms of results.
If anyone is thinking of going to LA Dr Grigoryants before and after pics look amazing too and his reviews are always good.

Basically I've always hated my nose since I was a teenager and ended up breaking it when I was 18, I then suffered with sinus problems so the NHS were willing to try and sort my breathing problem and the Dr said that he would file down the hump also.
After the swelling went down my nose practically looked the same as before and my sinus issues were still a problem. Over the next few years my septum then became deviated, the NHS then offered to straighten my nose and try again to relieve me of my sinus problems however as soon as I came around after the surgery I could see in the bathroom mirror that my bone looked lumpy and bumpy is the only way I can discribe it, the surgeon assured me that I would be happy with the results but after the swelling went down again my nose looked pretty much the same as before, it's been 3 years since I had that surgery and my nose now deviates even worse than after my first surgery and the side profile now dips more than it used and as my skin is thin on my nose you can see every lump and bump. I should of just gone to a plastic surgeon in the first place as although the NHS were saying they would cosmetically make it look better that's not there primary goal.

I've put off paying for the surgery thinking it was selfish as I've always had responsibilities even before having kids, as to others this is not essential surgery.
I'm finally just going for it as there's never a right time to do this and I'm 34 and don't want to spend another 10 years thinking about my nose!
I've downloaded an app called plastic surgery lite to try morphing my nose to see what outcome suits me best but I'm just getting the hang of it so will be posting pics of my front and side profile soon.

Before pics side profiles

Morph pic

Consultation finally booked for beginning of Feb!!!! Excited! Nervous!

Called this morning and booked consultation with Dr Ion for Feb spoke with Niki who was lovely.

Consultation yesterday with Lucian Ion!!

Just thought I'd give an update on my journey to date. Had my consultation yesterday with Lucian Ion and I'm going to go ahead and book my surgery. Lucian was very professional and educated me about the type of surgery what he was going todo to my nose, recovery and risks. He took pictures and uploaded them on the computer and we looked at how we could improve the current look of my nose. Lucian created more of straight looking nose and I asked if we could see it with more of a curve also. I would like opinions on which one you would go for please!!
His PA advised that the next available appointment was September!! So I asked if I could have it sooner so she checked his diary again and said that there was one date available in March and one in June so I'm going to go for June! Any questions feel free to ask me. Excuse my terrible before pics????
London Plastic Surgeon