Breast Cancer , Several Operations Due to Skin Damage from Radiation - Livingston, NJ

My doctor recommend I see Dr. Tutela after several...

My doctor recommend I see Dr. Tutela after several operations that ended with infections. After sitting with me and explaining the procedure that was needed to be done, (eight hour surgery) I felt so confident with Dr. Tutela I scheduled surgery immediately. Today I am so happy to have found Dr. Tutela.
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tutela is the most caring, kind Doctor and has a bedside manner that makes you feel that you are the most important patient and an office staff that welcomes you with heartfelt warmth. My surgery was on the 31st of December, and when I woke up New Year's Eve day, Dr. Tutela was there to see how I was doing and every other day. I could reach him and staff any time any day. Dr. Tutela would ALWAY respond immediately. If your stressed about making a decision on what DOCTOR to pick, see DR JOHN PAUL TUTELA first to relieve that stress feeling! You will not regret your decision.