Smart Lipo, Upper/lower Abs, Flanks and Bra Back Roll - Lilburn, GA

Feeling very nervous about my procedure tomorrow. ...

Feeling very nervous about my procedure tomorrow. I went for a consultation with Dr. Boutte in March and met with Crystal who was very nice. She went over all of the details of the surgery with me and answered all of my questions. I wanted to meet with Dr. Boutte personally so that I can see who would be doing the surgery. I didn't feel comfortable spending this amount of money and not being able to meet my doctor. Crystal set up a time for me to meet with Dr. Boutte a few days after my initial consult. I showed up and waited for almost an hour before I had to leave. Needless to say I was very disappointed. A few days later I received a call personally from Dr. Boutte. She apologized and invited me back to her office to finally meet in person. Let me tell you that this lady is super sweet. If you were upset about anything, all of that changes once you see her smiling face and after she greets you with that big warm hug. She discussed the procedure with me and told me exactly what she is going to do. All of my questions were answered and my mind was put at ease about this whole procedure. I'm finally only a few hours away from my procedure and I'm looking forward to this life change. I'm hoping and praying for good results so we'll see. I'll post before and after pics soon...

Pre op

Day 1 post op

Feeling a little sore today. Removed my compression garment for a nice soothing shower. I opted to add fat transfer to hips and buttocks at the last minute! I am so pleased with my results!!! The procedure went well and I don't remember much. I just thought I would give you an update with my results.

5 days post op

Very pleased with my results but this sure has been a journey so far. I've been very uncomfortable because I can only sleep on my stomach and not being able to sit. My body is sore like I just had an intense work out so I've really been going through my pain meds... I also noticed my appetite has changed so I'm not eating as much as I used to. Most of my day is spent lying down and dosing off every now and then. Other than that, just trying to stay positive and looking forward to feeling normal again. Def loving my new body!

23 days post

Dr Boutte is the best! I am so pleased with my new body! It gets better each day. I always wanted curves and that's exactly what she gave me. Compression is key through out this whole process. I'm so glad I went through with this procedure.

One month post

2 months post op

Still loving my results! I still have swelling but it's not so bad. Getting better by the day. I absolutely love Dr. Boutte!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Really pleased with my results!