Needed Lipo- After Two Beautiful Babies - Lilburn, GA

Stay far far away....GET SOMEONE BOARD CERTIFIED...

Stay far far away....GET SOMEONE BOARD CERTIFIED WITH A MD BEFORE THEIR NAME. It seems all good until things go completely wrong. She is sweet and it draws you in, until she no longer wants to correct what she assured you she would. My initial surgery was blotched so she attempted to revise it, it made things completely worse. She also did fat transfer to my hips that was a total disaster, I have scars that had to be covered with tattoos. Its two plus years later and I finally had the courage to let a few other Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, her damage is going to cost me $10,000 to fix. My last interaction with the office was in 2014 when her response was she would no longer be helping me to remove the scars (which she made me believe could be a medication allergy, only to find out I was never allergic to that medication at all). I have so many pictures, I finally decided to share my mishap because its cosmetic I thought I didn't have leg to stand on, but what happened to me is nothing short of malpractice.

My pictures are very current pictures, the 1st two pictures were post op pictures, pictures of my hips are May 2015 before. I decided to use tattoos as cover up scars that could not be removed after multiple professional evaluations. As for the pictures OF MY STOMACH ALL WERE TAKEN THE EXACT SAME DAY THIS POST WAS MADE. I never stated I was satisfied with the results, have you taken a look at the pictures? The results and the second ELECTIVE procedure you are referring to was done in an effort on your part in an attempt to correct/revise issues with my 1st surgery, which I trusted you to fix. After my second procedure was done I made all my follow up appointments none of which were missed. There are times when your schedule could not accommodate me and I saw your assistant Mrs. Lee instead. The last time I was in your office, when I explained my frustration with the results I was told by staff and yourself that the reason for my blotched results were because of weight gain. MY ISSUES NEVER PROGRESSED and I will reiterate that the pictures posted are very current pictures that's costing me over $13,000 to correct. I made multiple attempts to speak to you, left numerous messages with no return calls. After several consults from Board Certified Plastic surgeons, the consensus by all was whoever did this needs to be reported to the Board for review. The skin is so badly damaged with excessive scar tissue which the only thing is separating my abdominal muscles from skin is scarring, I have it all in writing everything that went wrong with my procedure.
What you may find interesting is that the corrective procedure that I have to do has liposuction involved, I told them I have an allergic reaction to tumescent lidocaine just like you told me. So imagine my surprise that a skin test was done and SHOWED NO SIGNS OF AN ALLERGIC REACTION.
I Journaled using email; every visit, every appointment, and every conversation I had with you and your staff. My follow up appointments were never missed, perhaps at times rescheduled. You will be glad to know I am a trauma ICU nurse and my kids are thriving.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon