27 Years Old. 1 Kid. Smart Lipo Abdomen and Flanks- Lilburn, GA

Decided on smart lipo after I tried everything to...

Decided on smart lipo after I tried everything to loose this baby weight from a few years back! Got finance buy in so all good to go. I'm inspired by the current pics and updates on the procedure! Consultation tomorrow with Dr Boutte office:) nervous and excited! Recording my journey with you ladies!

Consultation complete!

Smart lipo consultation today with Kim at Dr Boutte office! She was really really nice and answered all my questions!! I went in for abs and flanks and she also recommended by bra roll. She said she did not think I needed any type of fat transfer. Talked to hubby:) all is well confirming appt tomorrow for December! Super excited! Looking to lose 6-10 pounds before surgery! Current weight 175pds 5'5

Two weeks Pre op

Officially two weeks pre op today! Starting the recovery kit supplements today! I will post before when I am closer to my surgery date. Really excited decided to stick with my original surgery target areas and not go with the back at this time. Smart Lipo on abdomen and flanks
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon