Ready for a Change!

So I have been doing research on smart lipo for...

So I have been doing research on smart lipo for awhile now and I'm finally ready to go through with it. I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. My date is set for Nov. 3. I have prayed and prayed about the doctor I'm going to use and I feel it in my heart I have made the right choice. I have heard bad things about Dr. Boutte but I have also heard more good than bad. I'm comfortable with my decision and know she's going to get me right lol. I'm 5'10 and was 218lbs but I have been working out so now I'm at 213 and plan to be down to 200lbs by the time of my surgery. Do you ladies suggest I get an extra compression garment? If so where? And what do you guys suggest I pack? I will be flying into Atlanta Nov. 2 and was told I should stay 7 days. I will try to upload a few before pics within a few days!

I forgot...

I forgot to mention I'm getting smart lipo to my upper & lower abs, love handles, lower back, and bra roll

Pictures as promised

Hey y'all here is my before pics...I hate looking at these pictures, November can't come fast enough lol but I'm now officially starting my 30 day count down. I'm was very nervous at first but now I'm just excited and ready to get it over with.

Hurricane Matthew

Watching the news hearing about Hurricane Matthew and I hope all my Florida dolls are somewhere safe and any of you dolls anywhere being effected by this storm are safe. Praying!!!

Uggh I'm getting so frustrated, its like my weight is at a stand still. I'm up to 214. I've been working out and eating right but its like the weight just won't come off. I have been doing cardio and weight training so maybe I'm building mustle lol hell idk wishful thinking because doing all this work and not getting anywhere. I'm going shopping for surgery today so I will update you guys later with what I get.

Flight Booked, dropped a few lbs

Hey guys its been a minute, I got me and my fiancé flight booked I just have to reserve our hotel. So for all of you that's traveling for your procedure keep in mind and remember that you have to factor in the cost for flights, hotel stay, and supplies you will need. I initially told my fiancé I only needed $6,000 (just the cost of surgery), so far for surgery and flight $6,500 and hotel stay is another $900-$1,100 plus I have to pay $225 for my labs, we have to get a rental car, I have to get my prescriptions and I found a lady to do my massages for $50 a session. Idky I forgot about all those cost but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I have also lost a little more weight I'm down to 210 lbs its not much but I guess anything counts. Time is going by so fast and I'm still not nervous just excited and anxious!!!!

I looked at the calender and omg I have less than 3 weeks left and im officially nervous. Ahhhh....I'm so excited!!! I don't know if anyone is looking at my post and reviews but I just like the fact of writing about my journey and having something to look back on once everything is over. I don't know about y'all but this is going to be a life changing event for me if everything go as planned (which I have faith that it will). I have had a pudge stomach since I was like 9 so anything better than what I have will make me feel so good.

Getting close...

So my day is getting closer and closer and I'm so excited and ready! I got all my lab work done and all of my prescriptions filled except for my percocet. They said I will have to wait until I get in the state of Georgia before I can get those. Hopefully my insurance will cover them in Georgia I only had to pay $15 for my other medicine. I have all my supplies except for a handheld massager, I have plans on using that until I'm able to get home and get my lymphatic massages done. I'm wondering if I should get and extra garment now or wait and use the one the doctor give me. Do anybody know if the doctors send you home in a nice comfortable garment? Only thing I packed clothes wise is night gowns and a few gym pants. I will be in Atlanta 10 days so I will be confined to a hotel room. I will try to post more before pictures later today and wear some outfitfits I want to wear post op so I can compare my results that way too...

I took a few pics most in outfits I would like to wear without having to wear some type of garment to hide my stomach. These will probably be my last pics until surgery. Its getting close!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon