Dr. S. Randolph Waldman. Hidden Gem of the Midwest. Excellent Doctor! - Lexington, KY

This review is long overdue. After a horrific...

This review is long overdue. After a horrific experience with a "renowned" doctor, Dr. Waldman helped fix some of the damage to my face, and I left his office feeling better about myself than I had in half year. Not only did he know more than this so called "expert," but Dr. Waldman is a genuinely compassionate person, as well as an honest and ethical practitioner who is more interested in helping his patients achieve their best cosmetic outcome than in padding his own wallet. He's highly skilled with injections and performed them himself rather than delegating the task to a nurse. I thought I would need 5 or more syringes after what the other doctor did to my face, but was surprised what a major improvement several syringes made. I would highly recommend Dr. Waldman to anyone in the Midwest and beyond!

love this doctor!

Every time I leave doctor Waldman's office, I feel so much better. He doesn't just repair my face but also helps build my damaged self esteem. His office is top rated in plastic surgery within Lexington; and in this case, the accolade is well deserved. When I say he knows more than the "top" doctor I saw previously, in specific, I was referring to how he informed me that pre-jowl deficiency is common among genioplasty patients and that the problem can be approached with a bit of filler. He also talked to me about weakening of the muscle because I had a unilateral implant. The other doctor, Dr. Yaremchuk, had told me my entire chin appeared "stuck on," but then I awoke with one side of my jaw having been operated on, unable to move my lip on the affected side and a huge crooked scar under my chin. I wish to God I had seen Dr. Waldman first!

Doctor Waldman has performed rhinoplasties on a number of physicians, and I think that's a good sign that other doctors trust him to work on their noses. I've never had a rhinoplasty myself, but I wouldn't have a problem going to him for any type of facial surgery in the future. I'm about to post some new pics of the Belotero injections.

best of the best

I always knew Dr. Waldman was terrific, but I receive promotional emails from the office and saw this today:

There are certain celebrity doctors who are all about self promotion and charge outrageous fees for their branded procedures, and then there are other doctors who are highly skilled, providing top quality care, yet not overcharging their patients. Dr. Waldman falls into the latter category.
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Waldman is highly knowledgeable, but he's also a really kind hearted person. He spent around an hour with me during the first visit and patiently listened. A doctor's time is precious, but rather than push me off to a nurse, he worked with me himself, and the outcome exceeded my expectations. One thing that impressed me is that Dr. Waldman looked over the set of pictures his assistant took BEFORE even entering the room or asking what brought me in. He said he does this to figure out what actually might need fixing, rather than performing unnecessary surgeries. I wish to God I had seen Dr. Waldman instead of traveling out of state. I'd be twice as beautiful and have none of the heartache.