Mommy Makeover

I'm 32, I've had 3 children. I had a c section...

I'm 32, I've had 3 children. I had a c section with my last baby, who is now 1.5. I had my first baby at 19, and all my stretch marks are from that pregnancy. I've wanted to get a mommy makeover for about 10 years now.
I work out 5 days a week. I weigh 130lbs. Although my stomach is flat when I'm standing straight, as you can see from the pictures attached, when I bend over it's horrible!
I just want to be able to wear a bikini with confidence. I'm also getting breast implants. Breastfeeding has left me very deflated. I would like to be a full C small D cup.
I have my consult with Dr. Hasell on January 16, I'm hoping I won't have to wait too long for surgery!

Consult Today

I had my consult this morning. It went well and I really like Dr Hasell. I cannot book my surgery till tomorrow, I guess they don't do bookings on Mondays. I found out I don't have enough skin above my belly button for a full tummy tuck, I will be having a mini. I will still have stretch marks but with everything pulled tight and my muscles fixed it will be much better. As for my breasts I will be going with 350cc mentor memory gel under the muscle. I'm so excited. I'll be booking surgery first thing tomorrow!

Surgery is booked!

I booked surgery for March 3rd, 45 more days! I also booked another consult so that I can discuss things further. I spent all night worried that having a mini tummy tuck is a mistake. I want to discuss with him further to make sure I can get the results that I'm wanting.

Paid in Full

Today I paid for surgery. I dropped the money order off in person as I didn't want to chance it getting lost in the mail!
36 more days. I'm so excited!!
Alberta Plastic Surgeon