20 yrs old - 120 lbs 5'4.5 - athletic - 375cc/400cc - mentor silicone unders - BWD 13.1cm

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm a 20 year old young women with no kids. I wear...

I'm a 20 year old young women with no kids. I wear a 36B but they no longer fit me because I lost a lot of weight. I'm more of an A cup. I weigh 120pounds and I'm 5'4. I have big areolas and I hate them. I hate the size of my boobs and every since two years ago I've wanted breast implants so bad. Tomorrow and next week I have a consultation to find out pricing. I'm super excited to make this happen :) I will be posting what my boobs look like now and my wish boobs! I want to go to a C and using saline. I'm under 21 so I can't get silicone but I wish!

Wish boobs

I went to the doctors yesterday and they did a 3D shot. I feel like these are way too big for my small body! These are silicone.

I feel like my small body would need something smaller. These are 300/330CC and saline. I feel that silicone would work best because I love a natural look and feel. I want them to sag a little. what's everyone's opinion? I hate my boobs I need to know Bc I think this size isn't right for me.

Saving up my money and by December I will have new boobies! So excited!

I will have my new boobs by December of this year. I've been to multiple doctors now I just need to choose one. The one doctor i'm speaking to told me that 300cc or 325cc would look good on me. I am not sure if I should go any higher. It's so nerve racking because I dont want them to be too small or too big. I tried on some sizes of 300cc. The pic is below and my boobs now. Help:(

Almost there!!!

I have been saving. It's been difficult because about two months ago I crashed my car and I had to put down $2000 out of my savings for that! As of today I have 2,015$ saved for my boobies and by February 17th I will have my money saved up and ready to go. I will be financing a little bit. I wish I could just have them already! I'm so insecure over my body that it's all I think about. I OBSESS over it all. I can't wait!!!!! Just thought I'd give everyone an update with where I am :)

More wish boobs

How Do U Know if a Surgeon is Good?

Hey so I have seen so many surgeons. I know when some are good and when some totally suck. I've narrowed my options down a lot but it's still hard. Although i did find a surgeon with 40 reviews on here and 5 stars. He has 5 stars on health grades out of 50 reviews. 5 stars on google out of 66 reviews. Is that pretty good? I am meeting with him in a couple weeks and determine then! I get so scared. So how do you figure out your surgeon? Also - obviously with how staff makes me feel too & the surgeon himself. But i have 3 surgeons who are great, so i neeed to choose

No boobies (more before pics)

From the side :(

Before pics

I'm so sad how flat and ugly they are!! They don't come together, i have huge aerolas, and they are just flat out UGLY! I can't wait to get new. I cry over hating myself everyday. I hope with implants I can make them look good. I have always hated my body! Everything about it and even my boyfriend says he loves it but i always think he is lying... There is no way he could love them.

I just want my boobs already

I am so tired of waiting. I cry about my body, how much I despise my boobs and I just want to be confident in my own skin. My boyfriend is so excited as well, even though he loves me for me he's super excited for ME. I mean he's been with me for 3 years and he is excited to get something bigger ;) in the beginning he didn't want to, he was kinda against it and said he doesn't want me to change my body and is afraid i'd leave him. But i wouldn't ever think about that. He is so awesome and always there for me. I just can't wait to get this done. By February 17th i'm hoping to be able to pay for the entire surgery because im gonna put my deposit down once I narrow down what surgeon I want. By beginning of March I should have them. Fingers crossed!!! This is taking forever!!!

Here's the 3D imaging and a before shot again.

size 330 for the 3d image. Anyone know if the 3D image is anything like real life???

PLEASE HELP I NEED EVERYONES ADVICE!!!!!!!

So. If anyone has read my posts before I am so insecure about my body, I have been saving for about 2 months now and have a little over 2k so.... By Next month I'd have 5k maybe a little more. I wanted to finance $1000 & I have terrible credit so luckily my dad said he'd help. He has a 640 credit score.. But got denied care credit. Other one is prosper & two others. Anyway, the reason he thinks he got denied is because he has 3 loans taken out for all our cars but he has amazing credit... I cried last night bc he said he'll see ONE more time if he can get me a loan. I want to die. I am so sad, i'm so tired of waiting & I don't wanna save more. I want them & mind you, this is more expensive because of silicone. I do not want saline (even tho i could pay those because they're a grand cheaper and i'll have the money for those implants) but I don't want those... Question. Does anyone know of a good place to get a loan or anyone know of prosper or lending USA one i think it's called or medical credit. Those are some of the places that my doctor i wanted accepts. Anyone have an issue and have some advice?:/

I'm a 20 year old women, 5'5 and 120 pounds. I...

I'm a 20 year old women, 5'5 and 120 pounds. I work out 3-4x a week.. lifting and running. I have lost a significant amount of weight from 2015-2016. Now it's 2017 and maintained my weight. At my goal weight. I have always been the girl who didn't have a big chest, it's always been embarrassing too. All my friends and I swear anyone else I see has a huge chest and always been so jealous. To make it worse, I hate the LOOK OF MY boobs. They're not perky. They are ugly i'm my opinion, nothing is proportionate. I am so self conscious about the way I look, I can't take my shirt off even in front of my boyfriend of 3 years because I feel so gross but he loves me for me (as he says) lol but it's really brought down my confidence. I'm really wanting a D when I get my boobs done. I've been wanting this for about 5 years now...i just need to make this happen so i can finally be happy within myself.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

I got approved for United Medical Credit. I was just complaining how I couldn't get approved - but look! I did! I am so happy. I will be going to the doctor again February 1st and hoping to book my surgery & get this done beginning of March. I will keep y'all updated!!! Super happy!!!!!!!

I'm so nervous. Advice anyone?

I was just about to choose Dr. Mountcastle which heard he was good until I got messages stating they've heard horror stories about him, makes me super upset since his was cheapest and I just wanted to get it done. Now, I have to wait a little to meet Dr. Franklin Richards which i've heard great about him!!! I go off mainly reviews and beside manner. Which Dr. M did not have. He felt rushed. I hope things are better with Dr. R and If so, I will schedule with them.

If not, I am gonna see Dr. Tattelbaum. I just wanna get this over with!!!!!! And It makes it worse I'm freaking terrified to be that one person out of so many who get Silicone and I'm only 20 years old and something happens or I have a capsular contraction. I am gonna need some xanax before my surgery,
I can feel my nerves already up there and haven't even scheduled. I'm so scared I won't pick the "right" doctor or something will happen...

Advice??????? Mind u, i have been to at least 12 doctors already... What is wrong with me?!

Second guessing

I'm second guessing. all this. I wanted it so bad but i never thought of the cons of breast implants and it reallly gives me anxiety... I'm always thinking what if. I'm also nervous like what if i don't pick the right doctor, what if i get an infection, what if i get a capsule contraction or what if it ruptures or i get rippling. I never thought this stuff until i started reading girls reviews and stuff like this does happen! i'm so scared i'll spend all this $ and something bad will happen. and also, i'm 20 and silicone doesn't cover for me since you have to be 22 but i refuse to get saline and refuse to wait as i've been wanting this for years and finally saved up. i'm just so scared, does anyone else ever feel this way:(

AHHH!!! So excited!!!

I booked my appointment for March 20th with Dr. Franklin Richards. I felt so comfortable with him and he was very sweet same with his coordinator. I couldn't be happier to have choose him! Today I put down my $500 deposit. I really wish I could've made it sooner but with money I'll have to wait!!!! Does it go by fast?!

3D

So, has anyone ever had the 3D done and is it the same as in person? Cause idk, these look a. little small?

Moderate plus or high profile?!?!

So - Me and my PS decided to do moderate plus but now i'm rethinking. I told him my wants and how I want a natural look and he said moderate plus would give me that... But i've seen some girls with Mod + and look saggy but i've seen some that are super nice. Same with HP i've seen girls with that really fake look and thought no way, then some that it drops and fluffs so nicely...What do i do then?! I'm 5'5 and 120 pounds with little breast tissue and i'm a 34B. Anyone else with the same stats that can give me some advice please!!!! Profile is the hardest!!!!

Oh BA can't come any faster!!! I'm tired of these boobs!

34 DAYS TO GO

I switched my surgery to march 16th! I arrive at 1pm so i'm gonna be very thirsty and hungry :'(

But 34 days?! I've been waiting for this for years!!!! I couldn't be more excited and I will keep you all updated with size when I go for my pre-op. Still trying to decide but maybe you all can help.

Any girls on here have the same stats as me? 120 5'4.5 and my BWD is 13.1 it would be greatly appreciated for feed back!

Im gonna put my list upon here.

My list is below... Kind of went a bit crazy, anything else I should add or think I do not need? Please feel free to tell me! Also, how long do you think i'll be in bed for? I wanna be able to do things, i'm gonna be so bored from laying down in the same place. I'm off work for 9 days.

oops didn't post it lol

Arnica Gel
Bras (walmart) no underwire.
2 wedge pillows
Laxatives
Frozen food/quick food/protein!!!
Prescriptions
Netflix movies
Ice packs and heating pad for back
Cheap sweats
Silicone scar sheets scar away
protein SHAKES
Shirts that open in front easy..
coconut water
Saltine frackers
Ginger ale
Fiber one bars
Fruit

And if anyone knows of a good place to get underwire bra and a kind i should get let me know!!!!!

Why does it feel so freaking far away????

I just want my BOOOBS!! Last night I went out with friends and wore a bombshell bra, still didn't push them up. I was getting so mad that I can't even make them noticeable and nice in A BOMBSHELL BRA ???? I just kept saying I can't freaking wait to have big boobs and not worry about having to put them up too much.

My dream last night

My dream last night was the weirdest dream ever. I have been obsessing over my boobs being done for awhile lol and I'm 28 days away. I just am so excited and last night before bed I was on realself so i guess went to bed thinking of boobs! Lol and had a dream (it felt so real) but my boobs were the size of watermelons and I was like wtf?!?! And everyone was like just wait till they drop &fluff they'll be smaller and nothing changed lol. Then I literally was in so much pain from surgery, i felt the pain haha it was pretty bad. So, hopefully that doesn't happen hahahaha!

I'm making a new review. Other one would let me...

I'm making a new review. Other one would let me edit, maybe because i'm on a phone? I chose Dr. Richards, in Bethesda. He came off super nice, he wasn't rushed, he explained things and felt so comfortable. He is super sweet too. He never tried to sell me and i knew he was the one after seeing so many doctors. He knows what he's doing and has been doing this for over 20 years which makes me feel comfortable. My BA is scheduled for march 16th and that's 28 DAYS AWAY! I couldn't be more excited. I've been waiting for this moment. We talked about 350/375 or 375/400 for asymmetry. I'm still unsure but I know I want a natural full look, not the fake look. I have wide cleavage and hoping he can make it come closer together.. (Hopefully!!!) We decided mod plus but I go for my pre op march 2nd and we decide there. I'll show him my wish boobs... I will keep you all updated as i'm really excited about this.
If you are looking for an amazing doctor, dr. r is the one. I know i'm in great hands! and his work is amazing.
Stats:
5'5
120 pounds
BWD 13.1cm
I lift 3-5x a week and cardio 2x a week.
I will keep everyone updated but if anyone has any advice for pre-op and post up please let me know. Hoping someone has similar stats and can talk to me about their experience and size since size is so hard for me.

Annoyed

Why is it when people posts their review they get a bunch of women supporting them, giving advice, and following their story. I know I haven't gotten my BA but some advice on some posts would be great. I thought that this site was used for that? Before surgery i'd like to hear some women advice who have gone through it and can ease me. I've also posted asking what to get for my pre op.. As i have no idea yet & just want advice :-(

27 days...

27 days?!?!? Omg.... Couldnt. come. any. slooowwwer

More before pics.

I want to show more of how big my aerolas are and puffy, how my boobs are more cone shaped when i'm bending over and I have no cleavage. I am so insecure about even posting these online. Feedback please as to what you think would be best, mod plus or hp? If I have a wide gap do you think that could be fixed? Also, I posted how when I lay on my side, one falls to the side and looks super weird bc I have no breast tissue. I'm embarrassed.

Full body to get a good idea of my body type

Anyone else understand where i'm coming from?

My pre op is in about a week, little over and supposed to bring my boyfriend because I need another pair of eyes and someone to help choose a good size. Only thing is, i've been with my boyfriend for two years and I don't know why but i'm still so insecure about my breasts. That, I kind of feel like i'll be embarrassed if front of him with my PS. He's seen me naked plenty of times but talking to my PS about my concern of having mildly tuberous breast, is already embarrassing bc I have never thought i had those but now I might since a doctor on here said i do. So, now i need to address my concerns with my PS and my boyfriend will be right there. I feel so insecure and self conscious about my boobs. Anyone else ever feel this way around their significant other..?

Only times my boobs look normal

My boobs only look semi normal when my nipples are hard :(

22 days

I am so excited hahaha wtf! It's getting closer and closer. Next week is my pre-op and I'm about to schedule my appointment for my medical clearance! Ahh!

Freaking out a little

I don't get paid till next Friday, and I'm so broke right now from saving up on my boobs. It really sucks i'm so nervous that I won't make it another week being THIS broke. In order for me to pay next week i've had to put SOO much away of my paycheck and my paychecks are pretty big.
Mind you, i'm 20 lol. I don't pay for much since I live with my parents, but I do have car insurance, boob loan, and phone bill. Plus putting away almost all my check away for my full deposit. And, you know i gotta be able to live for the next week hahaha. Gas & such. Lol ahhh! The struggle...

I am so done waiting.

I am tired of working, today i'm not in the mood at all (i'm a nanny) and... I just keep counting down the days of my breast aug which is harder on me bc I DONT WANNA WAIT any longer. Like next week is my pre-op and then i still gotta wait for my procedure.... Aggghhhh hurry. :(((

Question...

How do I know what sizes to get for sports bra? Cause mine are size small. I know that won't fit me. Do i just get a large and extra large? Where's a good place to buy some? Should they be the zip up front one??

Today is Friday!

Hi Lovelies!

Happy friday!!!! I just wanted to come check in, and say hello. It's gonna be 76 degrees out today! Can't wait for it. I have work this morning but gonna enjoy my day after :)
Excited for the weekend and in a super great mood. Today i'm gonna try and make it to my family doctor and get a physical for my medical clearance! 19 days to go, I think? LOL! Have a great day!

More wish boobies!!!!

Omg these are beautiful. (Anna1989)

Made at home rice sizers

375cc and 400cc. What do u think?!

Time is going so slow

Two days till pre-op! Excited bc it's becoming so surreal. Can my surgery day hurry up please?! I have my appointment tomorrow the 1st for my medical clearance as well :)
I just want my boobies already!!

Medical clearance & Pre-Op

Just got the ok that I'm healthy and gonna fax it over to my PS. Pre-op tomorrow and couldn't be more excited. I pay, choose my size, and go over everything with my doctor. It's so closeeeeee!!

Went to my pre op yesterday!!

I had my pre op yesterday and I brought my boyfriend! It went really well.. Went over sizes again on 350/375 and 400. Decided to go with 350 / 375 bigger in my right boob. Gave me my prescriptions, a list of what not to take 2 weeks before my surgery and a week after... Which sucks bc I can't take melatonin anymore :-( Got some scar cream and antibacterial soap to watch on my chest the day before surgery and morning of surgery. I was told I can shower the day after my surgery which is great cause i've read on some girls they can't shower for a couple days! Really hoping that the doctor can achieve my wish boobs. I'm getting so nervous thinking about it because it'll be here before I know it! i'm a smoker too, I wasn't told I needed to stop, just that it's recommended which is weird bc most doctors tell you that You NEED to? I will though just cause i'm scared as hell for complications. If anybody smokes and knows a way to stop when you have terrible cravings for one, pls tell me! This is gonna be super difficult.

Not sure if I should go with 350/375

Any girls have the same stats as me? Please please help me! I'm 5'4' 1/2 and I weight 120 pounds. My BWD is 13.1cm. I had my pre op yesterday and choose 350 375 but now I don't know. I tried on 375 400 and 400 felt heavy but I heard you lose some volume going under the muscle! I don't want to spend 6000+ and regret not going bigger. Can any girls help me!!!! It would be great :(

I'm so stupid...

I did MDMA March 1st... I'm very healthy but I was drunk and stupid. March 2nd I went to my pre-op and actually totally forgot to mention it but that's when she told me to stop taking certain things... plz no judging on this post. Should I tell my surgeon? I mean, it wasn't technically at my two week mark. But, I was still feeling the effects into the next day (morning) and I'm afraid they'll make me reschedule and I've been waiting for this for awhile now.

Sore throat :-(

I had strep last weekend and was on antibiotics but couldn't finish them because now I can't take any medicines unless it's Tylenol and now I woke up with a bad sore throats when all week I WAS FINE. Why now?! It's the weekend! Ugh! Last weekend was terrible and i'll be so upset if i'm sick again this weekend and if i'm sick for my surgery. I will be so mad, so hopefully not!!!!

May go with 400cc

I think i may go with 375/400, i love the look of 375 so why not go up to 400? i think it honestly scares me bc 400 sounds HUGE but it may look good w my body..

Freaking myself out.

So, as my other post on March 1st I took MDMA and did cocaine. I was at a rave and although it was before my "two week pre -op" i got nervous & had to message my patient coordinator.She told me "it's ok, you'll be fine but NO MORE !" Of course i won't do any more after seeing her and she said I can't take this..this.. and this.. so i will obey those rules, haven't even touched a cigarette in a few days (so hard!!!)
But im still freaking out like ok she said i'm fine but what if when i'm under, i don't wake up. Does the anesthesiologist usually ask u before surgery if you've done anything? i also don't wanna waste my time going an hour away or surgery to be told i can't get it done & need to postpone. I just messaged my coordinator agin to ask, and told her my anxiety is high, and will continue to be until i know for sure my doctor knows or the anesthesiologist is aware... before.. or maybe she knows like it leaves my body after a couple days & i will be fine.. what do y'all think?

i'm freaking out!!!! i am so stupid and shouldn't have done it!! but it's been a couple days so?

Well

I guess day of surgery i'll choose my size because i'm still unsure, which scares me because most girls on here know exactly what size they want when they go to their pre-op but i'm still undecided which makes me so nervous. I know the range just not sure if i should go up 25cc more. I'm thin and i'm afraid to see rippling or the outline of the implant if it's too big, also afraid that i'll be more than a D cup like i desired. I don't wanna sag too much if the implant is too big, i'm just so nervous for this. I wish it could be here already, 9 more days according to my countdown app ;) On here i think it's 10, but my app counts the time i go into the doctor which is 7:30am. I can't waaaaaait. And it's great bc by June i should be pretty healed and natural loooking :) my bday is June 4th & I am going away! Yay!

Here's some before pics.

You can tell one nipple is harder than the other in one pic cause my aerola was smaller, but one nip does sit higher than the other. So ready for these to be GONE!!

Now i can't have protein shakes?

I wasn't even told about this but I had a protein drink two days ago, then got told there may be herbal supplements in them so not to take them. I'm an active person... How was i supposed to know? It's almost like i'm so limited to everything. Did anyone drink protein shakes before surgery? I'm a little over a week out..

I literally want to throw up thinking about getting surgery.

1. I'm scared of going under (even tho i have before) and i was fine, but i'm crazy and read stuff online and freak myself out..

2. still undecided with the size which scares me even more i wish some girls could help me and i could find someone with same stats & advice.

3. i already payed but honestly i'm gonna miss my little boobies, just bc once i get surgery everything is gonna be different.. new bras, clothes won't fit like before, i won't be able to sleep on my side and i worry of complications..

any other girls felt this way? i'm 9 days out but so nervous and my nerves are only gonna get worse

Got my prescriptions!

I spent $30 for two prescriptions. I'm surprised because most girls on here paying $100! I guess I have good insurance :-)

Vicodin
Patch (morning of surgery)

This time next week...

This time next week i'll be in surgery :-) Yayyy!

So close!

So, three more days until I'm on the other side! I'm so nervous and so excited at the same time. I know the day of surgery i'll be freaking out! Still unsure of size so the day of i'll talk to my PS and we'll figure it out cause i'm contemplating between then. I just wanna loook natural not too top heavy and i don't want too much sagging, rippling, or any of that! Wednesday i will go last min shopping (lol i am a procrastinator but i work so it's hard) and get food protein shakes and some of the arnica gel... oh and my wedge pillow :)
if anyone wants to add what else helped them out a lot please do !

It's supposed to snow here in VA tomorrow night into tuesday really bad so hopefully i'll be ok to drive and it melts! i'll update day of surgery :-)

Yeast infection...?

So, sunday I had itching and burning of vagina, and lots of white thick discharge... My Ps sent in a prescription of diflucin. It's a one day pill, 150mg and if it doesn't improve then to go refill and take another one. I'm fine for surgery...

But, it isn't improving. It's Tuesday now maybe i'm overthinking, maybe it takes a little while but now i'm thinking what if it's not a yeast infection and it's bacterial vaginosis or something? That requires different medicine. I just emailed and asked if i can take the next dose and get the anti itch wipes to help relieve the itchiness. I'll see what he says but i'm so scared that illl have to postpone my surgery. I'm hoping not....But i heard yeast infections can get passed to your significant other and my boyfriend is now complaining his penis is itchy! Ugh! This would happen to me 2 days before my SURGERY! Wish me luck.

The night before :))

Hi my lovelies! This may be long, but tomorrow is SURGERY DAY! I was so busy today, I literally had work till 4:30, went to the store got a bunch of food, protein mainly, stool softeners, took me so long to find a wedge pillow and i finally did!!! But i have arnica gel, stretch mark cream, my stool softener and sillagen gel the surgeon gave me that i'll use later. So didn't get done doing all that till 7:30 and then went to the gym,LEG DAY :) then home. Ooooohhh and I got a cute pajama set (button up) and a few sports bras, straws, and ice packs.. Made my bed, put new clean sheets on, took a shower did all my laundry and laid my clothes out for tomorrow. I have to be up by 5am, be there by 7:30am and surgery is at 8:30am. I live an hour and a half away from there and i'm in dc area so lots of traffic..Going to bed! I have to take another shower in the am too before i go because they gave me this stuff I have to put on my chest the day before and day of! I can't believe this is happening.. Ahhh! I'm so excited! Wish my luck!!!!!

day of

Today I woke up at 5:30 am, left at 6am because I didn't wanna be late and i wanting to get here in time.. I got there at 7:25 and went over everything, marked. me and then went off to get surgery. I'm in pain rn, and this vicodin isn't working that well. They seem to be a nice size. I will update tomorrow. Deff going to suck sleeping upwards on my back and i can barely type i ann sooo looopt

here's some i took

Here's some i took. My boobs are in so much pain and kind of numb. I can't even get out of the bed by myself - any advice? should i put ice packs on them

:-(

I'm sad... I shouldn't be... They feel so small and they are ROCK HARD. Literally and i'm sore EVERYWAY, no pain med helps and makes it go away, i'm barely sleepy and being propped up sucks. I know i sound like a complainer but I don't wanna be in this much pain all the time it sucks. Is it normal for them to be hard? They are so high up. What if they don't drop or somethings wrong?

More post op :)

Super upset because i feel like they are not gonna ever be soft.... Lol i reached out to my PS and told him ok in pain and want muscle relaxers, he said to send him pics of me without my surgical bra maybe i'm just being over dramatic! Who knows but these are what i sent to him! What do y'all think? I have 375/400 cc mentor mod plus unders!

6:00 am

I'm waking up because my boobs are in so much pain. I cannot sleep and it's even more difficult to sleep because I'm on my back. I want to take these stupid things out, i'm throbbing with pain. I just took another muscle relaxer, the vicodin doesn't really help. I loved how yesterday I was way more groggy and fell asleep so easily and today it's even worse!!!!! Am i the only one who feels this way?!?! I'm so tired of the sharp pain and hardness and pain in my sternum. I honestly feel like it's always gonna be there.

Feeling a little better.

Right now i'm in bed icing the girls! And even my sternum. I got new medicine it's a lot stronger... I got hydromorphone. It's actually making me feel a little groggy so probably gonna sleep. I love my muscle relaxers. Sleeping upwards is getting a tad better, I do have a heating bad in case my back starts to hurt me. I'm so upset that when I asked Dr richards If i can use ice he told me no. And today when my boyfriend went in to the office to get my new prescription, he asked my patient coordinator and she said yes, she can use ice just wrap it. It's almost like he didn't wanna hear me ask anything anymore bc i'm constantly messaging him...Then he asked if i can drink protein, she said no protein shakes but obviously if i want my protein pancakes is fine. But no shakes cause of supplements they could be blood thinners, well why wasn't he able to explain that to me? It's really pissing me off. I understand he just may know what to do cause he's been doing it for 30 years but come on. He gave me a piece of paper of what I can't do but if i have a question, answer it. He won't even email or call himself, the patient coordinator does and don't get me wrong, he is sweet and i'm comfortable with him that's why i choose him, and he knows what he is doing and he made my breasts nice! i do wish i went a little bigger but i have to see when they drop how big they are ! I go to post op next week, they'll teach me massages and give me the OK for some things. I know i can do lower body in a week but i'm gonna wait two weeks to be safe. I keep icing my breasts 10 mins each side... Feels so good but near my incisions hurt. I can't wait for them to drop!!! I can take a shower tomorrow too. Still feels weird to use my arms and i can't open up the fridge but when i try my pecs feel SO WEIRD.. And i can hear a weird sound in them. I'm gonna go to sleep right now! Bye all.

Post op day 1

Feeling a little better, been icing them and taking my meds. Still high and swollen. Very tight and feels like I have two rocks on my chest... Other then that, I think they are settling well. Can't wait for them to drop!

Obsessed

Worst pain ever

Woke up with the worst pain Ever. I want these things out so bad, did i make a mistake? I was so excited but didn't think the pain would be this bad..Idk if it's normal that i have painful burning sensation, shooting pains, and doesn't look like my breasts dropped just a tad. They hurt SO BADLY. I haven't been able to find anyone on here who was 2 days post op with the worst pain ever. This sucks. Still sitting high. Took a muscle relax and extra strength tylenol.

I freak myself out too much

I haven't been using my arms too much, but it's very difficult to get out of bed. I kind have to shift and move my lower body to get up by the pillow...My left boob i feel like is harder then my right, my right is tending to be more squishy. My left has some shooting pains. I've read about how cc's happen but it might be too early to detect that. I'm really scare. They are both still so high up...

Upset

I feel like I could've gone bigger, the pain i have is like shooting pain, and feels like i have two rocks on my chest. When will this subside? I hope soon. Maybe i should've never got them... as much as i wants boobs, now all i do is think. Especially the cons of them..Idk what to do... anyone out there who's felt this way? I wanna cry

3 day PO

Before bed I took my hydromorpone and tylenol extra strength. I slept so good until 4am, I woke up but I think it's because I had to pee. I didn't have much soreness in my boobs, just a little tingling and tightness, so I put on some arnica gel and ice. Went back to bed and just woke up (8:30am) and they are tight agin, but the pain is bearable but took a tylenol. I'm using ice right now on each breast. They are really hard still, getting kind of squishy.. Better than the day of my surgery. But i think where the incisions are, is where it hurts more and i have shooting pain. Anyone elses incisions hurt? Still sleeping propped up. Oh and I haven't gone to the bathroom (to poop) in 3 days. I've been taking stool softeners but i don't even have the urge to go. I will take a picture later of what my breasts look like. Not much has changed! I'm actually sick of this bra and I go back for my post op appointment tuesday! Can't wait to see what they say. I have so many questions bc i'm such an over thinker!

Day 3

Still pretty high and tight but slept so amazing last night for once! I can get out of bed with little discomfort, before it was bad.

Bloated

Ewww i'm deff bloated, when does this go away? i checked my weight Ibwas 120 now i'm 125 like that is not ok for me Lol. Idk what to do!

PO 3

What's everyone think?? I'm nervous. They are still sitting high and tight, but not as uncomfortable as the 1st and 2nd day.. My left boob is tingly and causing more pain then the other boob. My incision on my left boob is burning and sends a sharp pain. I'm not sure what to think. Is this a bad thing or normal? I have no bruising. Just a really tight chest and i feel like when i get up i have to hunch over bc the skin is so tight. When will this. e better i'm so tired of it!!!!

Not being able to work out sucks

I am feeling so bloated. I am a fitness lover who works out 5x a week and lift weights 3-4x a week. So sad

Day 4

Woke up feeling super tight still. Implants are hard. Nothing has changed :( My left is still bothering me though so i'll post pics of my left breast.

My boobs just aren't dropping

I want to cry, it's so uncomfortable having boulders on your chest. When will this go away!! This other girl who got hers done by my doctor wrote a review and she was fine by the first week. They looked so nice and natural. For me, no, they sit up on my chest and HARD. WTF

Whoa.. Holy boooobzz

Tried on a tube top of mine that i used to look so flat in! Can't wait for them to drop already!!!!

Went to my post op!

Good news. He said everything looks great and they're exactly where they should be. So i freaked out for nothing! They're still sitting high and super tight but oh well! I'm glad they're healing well. He showed me my massages (ouch) they hurt! I asked for the strap bc i've heard they drop faster with the strap, he says i don't really need it but if I wanna use it i can. He said he isn't too worried about me using the strap because everything looks so good. Anyway, I can sleep on my side if it doesn't hurt too. I can start working out lower body in a week but only what i'm comfortable doing. I can wear a sports bra or no bra. Yay! No more surgical bra! Today i had no pain, just super tight chest. :-( I can't wait for that to go away. I go back in 4 weeks.

Hey ladies...

Anyone on here use the band? Did it help speed it up for them to drop? How about the massages?! Massages feel super weird!

5 days!!

Today has been a lot better. Still high and tight. Not taking my pain meds anymore! Just tylenol and muscle relaxer if needed. Got the OK to wear a strap and start massages. No more surgical bra either :) Probably not gonna post another until next week!

Video - 5 days post op

Only 5 days PO but want to show how they are at the moment
1:00
I've been massaging a lot, and I wanted to post a video of my progress so far. They are a little squishier then most days, and I am starting to notice I can push them somewhat close together and they kind of jiggle. They are still high on my chest.

Girls!?

When did you start working out? Just walking on the treadmill and lower body? I am dying to get back into the gym!!!!!

Day 6

Everyday gets better...Been massaging them every day 3x a day for 30seconds each! They're getting softer. They still feel so heavy without support so I'm always wearing a sports bra bc it'll hurt sitting up with nothing on. I use stretch mark cream on them every day. My sternum is still a bit sore and under my right breast near the incision it's super sore and hard, feels bruised but no bruising appearing. So, PS said to massage that area more aggressively, hurts really bad... Hopefully it goes away. Other then that, everything is fine :) I can lift my arms all the way up but sometimes it hurts so i'm still taking it easy. I'm able to do everything, i drove today but it felt odd... So i'm not gonna drive for at least a couple more days. I'm really happy with the results and so is my boyfriend ;)

One week post OP video!!!

One week POST OP VIDEO!
1:10
Today marks one week that i got my boobies!! I don't think they're as high but they are still pretty high, and who knows how long they'll be sitting high.... Other than that, they've gotten a lot softer. and this does Not hurt me! I can push them together with no pain :) I've had some issues with my right boob underneath it is sore near the incision but i'm guessing that's normal. They feel hard sometimes which is odd bc in the video you can tell they're a lot softer then before. Especially my left, my left is a lot more softer then my right breast! I can't wait for the steri strips to come off.. Apprently they'll come off on their own and i'm waiting! Now I can't wait for them to drop and fluff. I continue to do my massages every day! I think it's really helping and I can sleep on my side with no issues.. Ill post again at my 4 week mark :) If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

For once...

For once in my life, I love my boobs. I have always been so insecure - they were small, pointed, i had bigger aerolas..It made me sad. Now, I am so happy and in love with the way they make me feel.

Hard thing under my right breast

I forgot to update you all - Couple days ago I had this hard thing under my right breast near my incision. It hurt so bad to touch and it felt like the implant. I went to my doctors and a nurse said she get so bad for me because she understood why I was in so much pain. It really hurt to do my massages because one of my massages was to put my hand under my breast and push up. She said it was the muscle stretching trying to make room for my implant. It hurt really bad, said to take ibuprofen and to rest. Take it easy and not to use my right side too much and to be careful because I'm still at risk of a hematoma. So, no sex and no excersise because I got the OK for lower body. But.. I've been taking it easy and it finally went away!! Yay!!! :-)

2 weeks today

I know I said I wouldn't post till one month but I like my results right now so decided to pop in! Any questions feel free to ask :)

17 days PO

Almost 3 weeks PO. Not much has changed. My right is still higher and sometimes harder. Scares me at times but I know i'm being impatient and they'll drop soon. I have been smoking cigarettes when I drink which i regret so much after but it's so hard not to drink and not smoke but i rarely everrrr drink so when it happens, I do smoke a cigarette. But i'm not gonna drink for awhile. My incisions are healing pretty well but my left burns more than usual. I can wear no sports bra now - it doesn't hurt me! So i'll go to bed without one. I massage still 3x a day. They're starting to feel like mine actually which is exciting but I hate how high up they are still and hard. I'm having sex now and we do still take it slow. I went to the gym Saturday morning and did some legs...I noticed my boobs started to hurt because I was doing band work and lunges across back to back, so i was getting sweaty and didn't wanna get my heart rate up so I stopped. I'm so nervous working out lol and I did the treadmill high incline for about 15 mins! I'm taking it slow but I love my boobs just wish they were bigger and it does irritate me I spent so much money on them and i'm not happy about it so hopefully when they drop i'll like them more.

Well hey ladies

Here's some recent pictures from yesterday! They are slowly but surely dropping (i think) I can barely even notice. I'm so close to a month and ive seen some girls at a month PO and it looks way different than mine:(( I still get morning boob. It hurts! But massages help. I see my PS the 18th of this month so a little after my month PO. I have been going to the gym and going on the treadmill, doing lower body and using the bike. It really is fustratint that I can't do most of my gym stuff like I used to. I miss it so much.. running.. arms.. lifting HEAVY. It's killing me!! I got the ok that I can start speeding up my heart rate but I am careful and whatever i'm not comfortable with I will stop and whatever hurts i'll stop. I sleep comfortably on my side. I can't on my tummy yet and who knows when i'll be able to do that. I have been smoking cigarettes. I don't buy packs but I will ask someone for one and when I drink I do. I worry but i mean..PS said i was okay. but he doesn't condone it. My nipples r sensitive and i never wear a bra lol. Unless i'm at the gym. And that's it for now haha.

ONE MONTH PO!!!

Mondors cord as you can see in both. So much squishier!
1:19
Today i'm officially one month PO :)
I feel like they kinda look the same as a couple weeks ago and it brings me
down. I still feel like they aren't dropping fast. They are so high. I've followed some girls on my BA instagram that are 3 weeks PO and look so natural and gorgeous. It upsets me and makes me think mine aren't ever gonna drop. I get morning boob,still and don't know when that'll ever go away.. I've recently started wearing the strap because maybe it'll help them but only to bed because I can't find anything to wear it under since it's starting to get warm out. I also feel like i could've gone way bigger. The whole point of them was too feel confident in my skin and I don't. Maybe in clothes but not being able to workout as much as I used to i don't feel sexy. I have started to work out more. I jog and today i ran 3 miles. It felt amazing but my boobs felt harder after. My PS said to start slow and then increase but at 3w i was walking incline and using the bike and doing lower body. I felt fine with that. I have been smoking cigarettes if you haven't read my before updates. Not a lot like maybe one every other day. I will not buy a pack and maybe that's slowing down my recovery? Idk. But, is any other women feeling discouraged?

5 weeks PO update

2 months PO

Not much has changed really. I still feel like they are high and not as soft but heard it takes awhile. My scars are still pretty pink. They feel like my own. I workout now regularly and feel 100%. I can't do chest because it does feel weird. I tried push ups and could only do a few!! As much as me and my boyfriend love them, we both wish they would drop a lot more and i wouldn't have so much "high" look! I haven't gotten sized yet either but i'm so curious as to what I am.

2mpo squishy video :)

Squishy
1:12
Hi !! Sorry I haven't been posting but i'm 2mpo. They're pretty squishy but still kinda hard when I lay down. My scars are still pretty noticeable but i use vitamin E oil on them twice a day! I did chest today and it wasn't too bad! Everything is back to normal. I haven't been sized either. Oh, another thing is when I flex it's absolutely horrid. It's sooo ugly... and I wonder if I went over the muscle if it would've been better:/ If you want a video of that let me know! And don't mind my boyfriends messy room.

Bouncy ness

Not too bouncy but definitely not tight to my chest!
0:21
Someone wanted to see how they moved when I bounced! When I run they're bouncing like crazy!

Laying down squishy ness

Someone asked to see what it looks like laying down and from the side. Not very good lighting so please tell me if this is ok!

Lying down squishyness and pictures!

Lying down
0:52
Upon request

Flexing!

Not sure if i should be nervous
0:07
I haven't updated you all because i'm not sure if i'm just freaking myself out or what. 2 weeks ago I noticed a weird crease fold under my right boob. Contacted my surgeon and he told me it shouldn't be anything to worry about but just to wait 3-4 months bc it's probably the pocket settling in. I'm super nervous but you can see it looks weird in the videos, right? i've seen people flex with unders and mine look crazy scary. And also when I lay down its not like that or standing you can't see the cease

Tonight i'm admiring them :)

Took some pictures of the girls! Everyday I fall more in love with them! Lefty needs to catch-up!

More pictures

Bra update and bikini!

So - I tried on my old 36B bra which never fit me before even before BA. Now it does but my nipple is close to falling out. Some ladies said that 36B is equilvant to 32 D or something and I need to get sized because my band size seems too big. They said i look to petite so I am probably a 32 or 34 D. I still have not been sized! I've always worn a 36 and never in my life been sized. Lol

Love them!

bottoming out?

As you can see in the pictures it looks like i have bottomed out because every time I raise my arms i have this dent thing. Just contacted my PS. I am so upset:(

4 month po update

My PS sent my post op pictures to me. Honestly seeing these I wish I went bigger, he also never sent pre op pics but i'd love to see them side by side.
He's not being very helpful.

I went to see him for my visit and he said I have costochondritis in my right breast.. Or at least it was a word that started with a C and I forgot and so I emailed him to ask what it was and he told me he forgot...maybe costochondritis? But I googled it and it doesn't sound much like what is going on? My boobs are just super tight and he said the dent in my breast is the implant trying to settle.

Everything's great but I hope they get softer. My scars are pretty pink but that's my own fault because I never put stuff on them. I hate how small they r to me at times and how when I lay down they r so hard. Other then that I do like them!

When I walked into the office, everyone was so kind to me. All smiles and very generous. Joanne, the coordinator had been e-mailing me back before my consultation, she didn't even know me and still keep in contact.. Uhm, awesome! I met her and she was the BEST! She answered my questions before I met dr. Richards and she still makes sure to contact me if i have any questions regarding anything. When Dr. Richards shook my hand I knew he was the one. I saw so many surgeons before him and they all made me feel rushed. Dr. Richards explained everything so thourougly, he has a calming voice and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. He knows what he is talking about and you can tell he has a lot of experience. His work is outstanding and i'm so lucky he is my PS. I look forward to my surgery with him and I know i'm in great hands. Thank you everyone at cosmetic surgery associates!