Wanting to Get Breast Implants. Not Sure of Size Yet! - Leesburg, VA

I'm a 20 year old young women with no kids. I wear...

I'm a 20 year old young women with no kids. I wear a 36B but they no longer fit me because I lost a lot of weight. I'm more of an A cup. I weigh 120pounds and I'm 5'4. I have big areolas and I hate them. I hate the size of my boobs and every since two years ago I've wanted breast implants so bad. Tomorrow and next week I have a consultation to find out pricing. I'm super excited to make this happen :) I will be posting what my boobs look like now and my wish boobs! I want to go to a C and using saline. I'm under 21 so I can't get silicone but I wish!

Wish boobs

I went to the doctors yesterday and they did a 3D shot. I feel like these are way too big for my small body! These are silicone.

I feel like my small body would need something smaller. These are 300/330CC and saline. I feel that silicone would work best because I love a natural look and feel. I want them to sag a little. what's everyone's opinion? I hate my boobs I need to know Bc I think this size isn't right for me.

Saving up my money and by December I will have new boobies! So excited!

I will have my new boobs by December of this year. I've been to multiple doctors now I just need to choose one. The one doctor i'm speaking to told me that 300cc or 325cc would look good on me. I am not sure if I should go any higher. It's so nerve racking because I dont want them to be too small or too big. I tried on some sizes of 300cc. The pic is below and my boobs now. Help:(