Wanting to Get Breast Implants. Not Sure of Size Yet! - Leesburg, VA

I'm a 20 year old young women with no kids. I wear...

I'm a 20 year old young women with no kids. I wear a 36B but they no longer fit me because I lost a lot of weight. I'm more of an A cup. I weigh 120pounds and I'm 5'4. I have big areolas and I hate them. I hate the size of my boobs and every since two years ago I've wanted breast implants so bad. Tomorrow and next week I have a consultation to find out pricing. I'm super excited to make this happen :) I will be posting what my boobs look like now and my wish boobs! I want to go to a C and using saline. I'm under 21 so I can't get silicone but I wish!

Wish boobs

I went to the doctors yesterday and they did a 3D shot. I feel like these are way too big for my small body! These are silicone.

I feel like my small body would need something smaller. These are 300/330CC and saline. I feel that silicone would work best because I love a natural look and feel. I want them to sag a little. what's everyone's opinion? I hate my boobs I need to know Bc I think this size isn't right for me.

Saving up my money and by December I will have new boobies! So excited!

I will have my new boobs by December of this year. I've been to multiple doctors now I just need to choose one. The one doctor i'm speaking to told me that 300cc or 325cc would look good on me. I am not sure if I should go any higher. It's so nerve racking because I dont want them to be too small or too big. I tried on some sizes of 300cc. The pic is below and my boobs now. Help:(

Almost there!!!

I have been saving. It's been difficult because about two months ago I crashed my car and I had to put down $2000 out of my savings for that! As of today I have 2,015$ saved for my boobies and by February 17th I will have my money saved up and ready to go. I will be financing a little bit. I wish I could just have them already! I'm so insecure over my body that it's all I think about. I OBSESS over it all. I can't wait!!!!! Just thought I'd give everyone an update with where I am :)

More wish boobs

How Do U Know if a Surgeon is Good?

Hey so I have seen so many surgeons. I know when some are good and when some totally suck. I've narrowed my options down a lot but it's still hard. Although i did find a surgeon with 40 reviews on here and 5 stars. He has 5 stars on health grades out of 50 reviews. 5 stars on google out of 66 reviews. Is that pretty good? I am meeting with him in a couple weeks and determine then! I get so scared. So how do you figure out your surgeon? Also - obviously with how staff makes me feel too & the surgeon himself. But i have 3 surgeons who are great, so i neeed to choose

No boobies (more before pics)

From the side :(

Before pics

I'm so sad how flat and ugly they are!! They don't come together, i have huge aerolas, and they are just flat out UGLY! I can't wait to get new. I cry over hating myself everyday. I hope with implants I can make them look good. I have always hated my body! Everything about it and even my boyfriend says he loves it but i always think he is lying... There is no way he could love them.

I just want my boobs already

I am so tired of waiting. I cry about my body, how much I despise my boobs and I just want to be confident in my own skin. My boyfriend is so excited as well, even though he loves me for me he's super excited for ME. I mean he's been with me for 3 years and he is excited to get something bigger ;) in the beginning he didn't want to, he was kinda against it and said he doesn't want me to change my body and is afraid i'd leave him. But i wouldn't ever think about that. He is so awesome and always there for me. I just can't wait to get this done. By February 17th i'm hoping to be able to pay for the entire surgery because im gonna put my deposit down once I narrow down what surgeon I want. By beginning of March I should have them. Fingers crossed!!! This is taking forever!!!

Here's the 3D imaging and a before shot again.

size 330 for the 3d image. Anyone know if the 3D image is anything like real life???

PLEASE HELP I NEED EVERYONES ADVICE!!!!!!!

So. If anyone has read my posts before I am so insecure about my body, I have been saving for about 2 months now and have a little over 2k so.... By Next month I'd have 5k maybe a little more. I wanted to finance $1000 & I have terrible credit so luckily my dad said he'd help. He has a 640 credit score.. But got denied care credit. Other one is prosper & two others. Anyway, the reason he thinks he got denied is because he has 3 loans taken out for all our cars but he has amazing credit... I cried last night bc he said he'll see ONE more time if he can get me a loan. I want to die. I am so sad, i'm so tired of waiting & I don't wanna save more. I want them & mind you, this is more expensive because of silicone. I do not want saline (even tho i could pay those because they're a grand cheaper and i'll have the money for those implants) but I don't want those... Question. Does anyone know of a good place to get a loan or anyone know of prosper or lending USA one i think it's called or medical credit. Those are some of the places that my doctor i wanted accepts. Anyone have an issue and have some advice?:/

I'm a 20 year old women, 5'5 and 120 pounds. I...

I'm a 20 year old women, 5'5 and 120 pounds. I work out 3-4x a week.. lifting and running. I have lost a significant amount of weight from 2015-2016. Now it's 2017 and maintained my weight. At my goal weight. I have always been the girl who didn't have a big chest, it's always been embarrassing too. All my friends and I swear anyone else I see has a huge chest and always been so jealous. To make it worse, I hate the LOOK OF MY boobs. They're not perky. They are ugly i'm my opinion, nothing is proportionate. I am so self conscious about the way I look, I can't take my shirt off even in front of my boyfriend of 3 years because I feel so gross but he loves me for me (as he says) lol but it's really brought down my confidence. I'm really wanting a D when I get my boobs done. I've been wanting this for about 5 years now...i just need to make this happen so i can finally be happy within myself.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

I got approved for United Medical Credit. I was just complaining how I couldn't get approved - but look! I did! I am so happy. I will be going to the doctor again February 1st and hoping to book my surgery & get this done beginning of March. I will keep y'all updated!!! Super happy!!!!!!!