28 Yrs, 5'5", 114 Lbs, A - D - Lees Summit, MO

My goal is to go for smooth, round, HP,...

My goal is to go for smooth, round, HP, Submuscular, Still deciding between Silicone and Saline, crease insicion the fuller the better. I want as much information as possible, risks, outcomes, realistic goals. I want to be completely satisfied and excited for my out come and an easy recovery... hopefully

16 days until Consult

I am getting anxious, excited, stressed, and nervous all at once on these days leading up to my Consult. I have a list of questions ( thank you websites, fellow boobie implanters, and especially this app). I have been discussing all of my concerns and goals fears and hopes with my honey ( this is my Christmas gift from him) and he has been so helpful and informative and of course supportive in all of this. He helps me with my "wish boobs" and my
"dis boobs" so I can see what he expects too, only fair since these aren't only for myself but for him too. If anyone has any advice please feel free to comment or ask any questions that you may have.

Rice Sizers

Today I am 11 days away from my Consult so I decided to try the rice sizer test.
1 c = 250cc
1/2 c = 125cc
1/4 c = 75 cc
I started off with 450 cc and tried them out and took pictures in different tops and then I went up to 575 cc and did the same thing. This gave me a little bit more of an idea of what implants would look like on me.

Waiting in the office to go back and a little...

Waiting in the office to go back and a little nervous but mostly excited !!! Will post more after. I have been waiting months for this, my boyfriend is with me ( considering he is buying them for me ) so I am not as anxious but still remembering everything I have read that goes on at the first appointment. More later

Made my 2nd Consultation for January 12th, paid the surgery spot hold fee, and set up my surgery for January 27th!!!!

I was excited, but now, actually having a date of when it will happen ( and so soon) is driving me crazy and I have only had the appointments scheduled for less than 24 hours!!!! I'm going to start preparing a little at a time to make sure I have what I need for pre op, post op and all of the in between so I am not getting all of it ready in a rush. I want to remember this experience so dragging it out is perfectly fine by my. Next up i will tell you the thoughts and comments of family and co workers. I have been keeping track!

2nd Consult / and Surgery Dates

1/12/17 Surgery is on 1/27/17

28, No Kids, A or Less, 5'5" - 450-475cc Silicone Gel Round Unders HP

I am feeling a little bit more like this is actually happening and not just a fantasy now that I have had my 2 week pre op appointment and the entire procedure paid for. I feel like I have made an awesome choice with the Board Certified Surgeon I chose. He did my Mom's implants years ago with amazing results, along with about 3 other women that I know all which have had no complaints or complications.

Next review will be about the appointment step by step.

2 Week Pre Op Appointment. Things Just Got Real!

I will admit I was a little nervous but more excited and anxious. I prepared for the appointment the night before and made a little bag with a couple of shirts, jeans (I was coming straight from work where I wear scrubs) to see what an everyday outfit would look like with the sizers.

Upon arriving (my amazing other half met me there) we paid the remaining balance for the surgery.

First appointment $50

Schedule surgery $550

The rest of the amount $4,900

Total $5,500

And then there is my pre op items that I need to buy I'll go over that in my next post.

Once we were in a room Leslie did my BP and weight and then I was instructed to take everything up top off, put on the robe that opens in front, and start reading and signing the 9 page agreement. The Dr and Nurse came back and went over the paperwork and answered all of my questions and then one again we went over my medical history, medications and goals for my outcome. Once that was done it was time for pre op pictures and then to try on sizers, silicone gel filled implants. I was given a post op sports bra to put on and then we started at the lowest cc from the 4 sizes I needed to try. The nurse put them in and then we proceeded to go from 400cc-475cc. Although I was informed that the 475cc would definitely be the largest I could safely and realistically go we weren't really sure that would be possible. With the 475cc sizers in I was excited about the results and then the nurse called the doctor in and he looked and said that he was surprised because he didn't think that it would look the best for me to go that big but it actually looked amazing, so that is what we are aiming for! After dressing we went into the office and I was given copies of my agreement I signed, pre and post op do's and don't, information on on what to expect the day of surgery, information about the anesthesia provider that would be calling prior to the surgery, lab orders to have blood drawn 7-14 days prior to surgery and then prescriptions to be filled before surgery as well. Muscle relaxers, antibiotics, and Percocet for the pain.

(During my time with the doctor we talked about my allergic reaction to adhesives and told him about how I had an ulnar decompression earlier that year and the adhesive dried out my skin made it puffy and red and itchy and even ripped skin off when taking it off because the skin was so sensitive, so he put to strips on the inside of my arm at about 4 pm and told me to see how it is in the morning) The next morning at 4:30am before my shower I took them off and it was red and puffy and itchy and it lasted pretty much throughout the day. I called that day and told them the results. So Monday I will do my labs and continue preparing.

I more week!!!!

I am getting super excited and nervous all at once and I feel worn out from all of these emotions. I have my BA in 1 week so this time next week I will no longer be the founder of the itty bitty titty committee :)
I have a post op "box" ready for after my surgery with everything I have read that I may or may not need (pictures to follow). Lotion, antibacterial gel, tissues, baby wipes, flushable wipes, hair ties and head bands, an extra long phone charger, batteries, remote, vomit bags for home and the car ride home, water bottles, easy snacks, meds and more.

Have been recovering not it's time to catch up

I am on day 8 post op and before now I have either not had the time or the energy to post. Every time I would try to post I would fall asleep and when I would look at it it was mumbo jumbo SO, now I will tell you my journey up to this point.
Surgery day January 27th 2017 I went to my appointment accompanied by my amazing man and I think he was more nervous than I was (he hates doctors of ANY sort) I was taken back to a small room where I undressed and put on a gown. My vitals were taken and Dr Chhatre came in and marked me up. Before I knew it I was kissing my love goodbye and was led into the operating room. I laid down on the table with padding lifting my chest up and was hooked up to an iv. The anesthesia doctor walked me through every process and the nurse and her and I were all chit chatting like we were at tea. I was given something to relax me and we continued to talk about what actress I reminded them of. Then once I started going under the last thing I remember was asking them if anyone else thought it was ironic that the last thing I'll see before going out was lights above me that resembled boobs and I was out.

After the surgery 475cc Gel Unders

Well this is the day I became a woman :)
The surgery only took 45 minutes and while in recovery I awoke to hear the nurse giving Josh the post op instructions. They got me some apple juice and I asked if it was normal to dream while under anesthesia. A little later Josh helped me dress and he and I headed home. The first 48-72 hours I slept only to wake when Josh needed to give me my medication. ( he counted it down to the VERY minute and kept a chart) I was posted up on the couch and just slept. I did have a very hard time trying to urinate after surgery so Josh also made me drink a lot of water in the times I was awake along with some pedialyte. There really was not much pain during this time bc everything was pretty well numb and the anesthesia had not worn off yet. I am allergic to adhesive so I had bulky non sticky pads.

Day 3 post op appointment

So my surgery was on a Friday and my post op was on that Monday. This was also the first time I was able to see them AND SHOWER. At this point my pain was pretty well good since they had switched my pain killers to 10/325 rather than 5/325. My sister had taken me to my appointment and she thought it would be fun to go do a little shopping since I wear scrubs for work and when I return I would not have a top to wear so I was able to wear a plain t shirt. Shopping was bitter sweet on one hand it was exciting but at the same time since they are still new and not how they will be in the end it was frustrating. I think this was the first time that I got a little depressed. I ended up getting a few cami's 2 new cute shirts and 4 different colored shirts for work.

Day after post op ( Tuesday - Wednesday) days 4 and 5

So while I had Josh take a look at my incisions on Monday after my shower we saw that at the end of one on my right side it looked as if the stitch had popped. I called my nurse and text her the pictures I had Josh take and she wanted me in there the next day to take a look and in the meantime to go get another antibiotic they called in right away.
Went to my appointment ( first time out in my own not taking pain killers or muscle relaxers and driving) they looked and it was not as bad as they thought thank goodness so I was able to go ahead and go home. I stopped by work to show the girls off to the girls at work by their request and then went to the grocery store FYI not a good idea to do alone at this point carrying I bag up to the kitchen one by one is ridiculous.

Going back to work post op 1 week

So I returned to work at one week, I work the front desk in a neurosurgery office and move my arms a lot but no lifting. No pain meds besides otc and no relaxers until I got home and I thought I would try it out not thinking I would last the whole day but I did and at the end I hurt sssooo bad went home took a relaxer and relaxed for day 2 which was a Friday. Made it through Friday still in pain like where the cuts were made almost like a bad sunburn that your bra keeps rubbing on. Everyday they are getting softer and more even and change it is fun to see the changes day to day. Now it is the weekend and officially have had my girls a week and I am so happy but I do wish I would have gone a little bigger but we will see what lies ahead. Will post soon!!! Please contact me for more info or questions or anything.

28, No Kids, 5'5" 114, A to 475cc Silicone Gel HP Under

Totally worth it, this was a Christmas Present from my best friend and lover :) not only for me but for him too, something I have always wanted and he made my dreams come true. I wanted to go as big as I could, but each body is different so we went with the 474cc Silicone gel under the muscle and the outcome was so much better than I was expecting as was the recovery

It has been 1 month!!!!

I am still amazed when I look in the mirror at my reflection and for the first time in my life seeing BOOBS, MY BOOBS!!!!

I have a LOT more to add ...

I will be taking you through my recovery, what I did and did not use or need pre and post op

1 Month Post Op

So now I am getting used to the girls but still get caught up in trying on some of my summer clothes to see what things look like that I always imaged would look like if I had boobs. I am slacking in the massage area and that makes me nervous I don't want to do anything wrong. I still wish I could have gone bigger. TMI ( sex life is more intense and I feel more sexy I just wish they would get softer so they could bounce)

The doctor and entire staff was beyond amazing and made my experience enjoyable and I was well taken care of with no worries fears or anxiety.